Sign in to follow this  
BridgeIsBlue

Morelos Racism

9 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

That's the fucking biggest hate piece yet. Fucking fat scummy bastard.

He's also trying to mask a take down of Stevie, but not very fucking well.

No doubt Stevie will come back on this with his own inimitable put downs, but the club should go to war with that cunt and his rag.

An utterly contemtable article.

I actually hope Stevie doesn't even mention the fat wank's name, the cunt doesn't deserve to have oxygen wasted on him.

Bad Robot likes this

18 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

That's the fucking biggest hate piece yet. Fucking fat scummy bastard.

He's also trying to mask a take down of Stevie, but not very fucking well.

No doubt Stevie will come back on this with his own inimitable put downs, but the club should go to war with that cunt and his rag.

An utterly contemtable article.

I read into that as well. The Sun having a go at a Liverpool FC icon, who would have thought it!!?

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Really strange mentality towards a football player.

Not surprised, but it's really really strange.

It's honestly like the guy is still sitting drunk and raging on the night after the last OF.

Fuck him and fuck The Sun, he's not just published that on his own tonight, it's been read and approved by a couple of editors and a few others as well.

The Sun already has a strong tradition of slandering the football community. 

I really feel for Steve Gerrard as well as Morelos on this one, as it seems that football journalism has not progressed since the days of accusing innocent football fans of causing deaths at Hillsborough, and printing images of a great player being hanged  but still continues to show contempt for the football community, particularly in Scotland.

For the Sun, which has had a history of provocative reporting against the football community to once again go down this road is absolutely disgraceful. This article was surely not just the work of one Sun employee, as I assume it it had to be checked and vetted as well  by those responsible for the credibility, accuracy and legal content of their newspaper articles.

Liverpool FC and their fans correctly boycotted the Sun due to its inflammatory reporting. I assume the majority of our genuine football  fans will now do the same. 

I will also be interested in our club lawyers'and perhaps Mr Morelos  lawyers reaction to this character assassination. 

15 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

It’s only being written for two reasons:

1) Morelos is doing a great job 

2) They want to disturb him and our team.

I actually think it’ll have the opposite affect. 

Thanks Bill. 👍

Couldn’t agree more, especially the first. I’ve actually came to the point where 55 will be more emotive than our completion of 9iar ...

JackAlex93 likes this

Gerrard said last week cunts were trying to drive Morelos out and this is the worst attack yet. The wee man hasn’t kicked a ball in a fortnight so the timing of this attack looks purely personal .

Blumhoilann likes this

13 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Gerrard said last week cunts were trying to drive Morelos out and this is the worst attack yet. The wee man hasn’t kicked a ball in a fortnight so the timing of this attack looks purely personal .

We had a couple of very good podcasts and articles by Stevie and Micheal telling us just who Buff is and what he is really like. 
No surprise that the first chance the Fenian scum get it’s another attack on Buff the fact they have included Stevie this time hopefully means they have overstepped this time and the club get tore in.