Morelos Racism

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, fernando0606 said:

I dont hear black bastard being shouted?

Some of your previous posts could be interpreted as racism

Fucksake pal, you must be deaf.

And how the fuck can you say "some of my previous posts could be interpreted as racism",  enlighten me.

Monkey also gets shouted towards Morelos earlier on. There's a clip on here somewhere.

It's nothing usual, our players are regularly subjected to racism, sectarianism and voilent assaults from bottles etc throw from the stands or thugs coming on the park to assault.

11 minutes ago, fernando0606 said:

Language young man.

Just go back and look at your posts, plant.

Hearing deficiency , inability to read what is written and plant will now be classified as racist in the  "Fernando 0606 sellick book of knowledge".

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

4:24

Surely someone can make a gif of that? 

Not a gif I’m afraid. I actually thought that was more of a threatening gesture than Alfie’s, especially as he was shouting ‘fuck off.... fuck off’ just before he did it. Wonder how Sutton will respond. Probably wants Alfie banned so much he’ll call for a retrospective ban on Wanyama!

F1C81A58-D6F3-48B7-8A6C-D978E4980B2D.png

51 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Compare the ott coverage and resulting stooshie, even brought up in the pretendy parliament when Steve Clarke wept in misery because of a daft ditty and tlb’s jacket was assaulted by a 50p...

This young black footballer gets much worse every single week but all we hear is ‘ah but,,,’

Why does unacceptable and racist abuse never ever apply to him?  

Even worse it appears that the MSM are saying Alfie needs psychiatric help because he brings being racially abused all on himself. FFS you really couldn’t make it up. 

2 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Even worse it appears that the MSM are saying Alfie needs psychiatric help because he brings being racially abused all on himself. FFS you really couldn’t make it up. 

Same people who say scantily clad women bring rape on themselves 

morons best ignored

4 minutes ago, bornabear said:

See you have cottoned on too mate.

BTW,  "cottoned on" is not meant as racist, in case Fernando potato head is offended.

You really are quite thick, how would that offend me? Your posts bordering on racism weren't even in this thread you mutant 

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

It seems that way

Not working today so I phoned to wind Snyde up

Said I was speak with your bosses . In todays news , you referred to us as Steven Gerrards side and you called your own favourites , your pet name a few times ,," the hoops "

She was squealing with injustice . I kept going on about the bias for the last 30 years shown in the programme , Every host being a beggars fan since Park

She was quite nice until I mentioned Mrs Conroy and then she started losing it a little . Must be mates

Then she promised me that we would here a change at the 1pm news . Listened in and low and behold . The news reader mentions " Rangers " and their name

See how long that lasts :mutley:

Gon yersel EJ 

clyde has been tarrier controlled since it started ,when I was a lad I stayed out in the sticks and their wasn’t a tarrier school ,a few of them came to the “normal” school ,in my brothers class one of Jimmy Gordon’s the Radio Clyde MD sons was in it too ,he had about 4 weans at the school ,anyway at some point ,He must have sold shares or something all 4 got whipped out and put to a private tarrier school 

Park was there back in those days but that was still in an era where the tarrier voice didn’t scream the way it does now ,

Of course, had it been the other way around and THEM were making allegations of racist abuse towards one of their black players at Ibrox, the morning after would have seen us found guilty and condemned without question, with the usual crowd of politicians and campaigners demanding that we be severely punished. 

55 minutes ago, Blue Rino said:

🤣

Got them rattled mate.

I do love to noise them up a little 

Especially after their favourites lose 

She said “what would you rather we call your team 

Well I said there’s a big choice 

World champions in league titles 

World champions in trebles 

World champions in Trophies won

It was definitely annoying her🤪 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Whit 😲😲😲

She must have something up her sleeve to throw back if she is agreeing. 

There is a two minute video going about if you can manage to look at her ugly mug for that long. I seen it on twitter but can't find it now. I'm sure someone will. 

Archived