Tarriers Hit Out At Rangers Fans

Laudrup1984

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"However, as we always do, celtic will deal with these and all other incidents responsibly and in a dignified and professional manner and in a way which protects the greater good of the game" 

Unless we have been caught covering up a pedo ring for 40 years, in which case we'll deny it all happened and pay for our feeder club to change their name

They are a disgrace of a club, pity we havent got anyone in chatheof scottish football with the balls to take them to task over anything

12 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

To be referred to from now on as "Hollicom Sunday" 😂😂😂

How many deflectionary man hours have they put in since 1430 on Sunday 😁

I just googled them as I had no clue who or what they were, the reviews are less than glowing.

A club like no other indeed the wanks.

Throwing everything at the wall right now to deflect that they were well beating at home, with a full strength team and with an official on their side. 

I honestly can't wait for 55 if this the fallout from them losing at the chamber of horrors. 

wishing you all a fucking sad new year ya filthy animals.
sleekit pete was on the offense as soon as the match was over.
straight away the racist abuse was dismissed,and the games over gesture from Alfie was tossed in as a deflection.
The clock is tickin ya scabby paedophiles.
the baw grabber will be dealt with Monday A.M :stevieg:

27 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

What were tens of thousands of them chanting about McGregor? Was it derogatory about Allan, or do they have a chant about the wee turncoat cunt? Couldn't make it out.

Was at the game and can confirm every time Mcgregor got the ball they shouted beast at him.

Archived