Happy New Year.

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Who actually made new year up? A know it’s probably the Gregorian calendar but if time is only a concept then why are we even celebrating a figment of someone’s imagination?

thoughts to ponder 

I was thinking along these lines earlier. For me the new year should start on the winter solstice. It makes more sense as it's the shortest day of the year and therefore should be the first day. 

4 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Who actually made new year up? A know it’s probably the Gregorian calendar but if time is only a concept then why are we even celebrating a figment of someone’s imagination?

thoughts to ponder 

Any point of the moons cycle could be used to be fair. 

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Turn ATS on to dark mode and skip by the political shite and it’s honestly the best way to get yourself to sleep reading about all sorts of mad shit and amazing content.

was it me that got you to sign up? 

Nah been on for years for the CIA releases mate 

54 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Aye but agree with the comment that America will be well ahead of them and the Russian pic looked like something from a game boy lol 

I don’t think they are mate, Elon musk is ahead of the US government and he’s just fucking about. The Russians are playing the long game, pals with China, pals with the Middle East..... when it kicks off we’ll be on the wrong side 

Archived