Happy New Year.

BLUEDIGNITY

2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

I don’t think they are mate, Elon musk is ahead of the US government and he’s just fucking about. The Russians are playing the long game, pals with China, pals with the Middle East..... when it kicks off we’ll be on the wrong side 

Oh ffs, First day of a new decade never mind New Year and now i've got to worry about Russian bombs dropping on my house.

Happy New Year and all the best to all bluenoses everywhere.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, George McLean said:

Oh ffs, First day of a new decade never mind New Year and now i've got to worry about Russian bombs dropping on my house.

Happy New Year and all the best to all bluenoses everywhere.

:lol:

Don't worry mate ..... I have it on good authority that it won't be before we lift 55 and we have had the celebration of our lives ..... after that I couldn't give a monkey's what happens .... :p:

:UK:

25 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

I don’t think they are mate, Elon musk is ahead of the US government and he’s just fucking about. The Russians are playing the long game, pals with China, pals with the Middle East..... when it kicks off we’ll be on the wrong side 

Most people I’ve seen talk say the American black ops are 20 years ahead of anything you will read. Russia letting this info of outer atmospheric missile carriers is either daft or a reply to information they have gathered from U.S Intelligence. 

I agree wae the China point tho a think they may be well ahead of the game. 

6 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Who actually made new year up? A know it’s probably the Gregorian calendar but if time is only a concept then why are we even celebrating a figment of someone’s imagination?

thoughts to ponder 

Think it has something to do with the earth revolving the sun maybe but dont quote me on that

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

A get it, and am in no place to argue but I just get amazed how we celebrate it in this day n age 

Any excuse for a piss up I guess, we also give chocolate eggs to each other because a guy was nailed to a piece of wood and then came back to life a couple thousand year ago, we are weird

2 hours ago, MisterC said:

I was thinking along these lines earlier. For me the new year should start on the winter solstice. It makes more sense as it's the shortest day of the year and therefore should be the first day. 

And a Happy New Year to pagans as well Collie as long as they are Proddy pagans :lol::tu:😉

15 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Happy new year to the BD and all who post in here bar @Spencer65

Honestly hope 55 arrives for us all. 

It's something me and @TheCutch have spoken about, we will be in tears if and when it happens.

This is our year all the best. 

Better believe it mate. And even at 47yrs old, I am not afraid to admit it. 👍 

Happy New Year all. 🍾🇬🇧🍾🇬🇧

Archived