When you see Clancy's cheating like this it truly is staggering.

Bristoe1872

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

Utter madness man, never was one to say the refs were cheating but fuck me when ye see it like that you’ve got to wonder what the fuck is going on!?!

My thoughts exactly mate. Watched that in disbelief.  Pity the club would never re tweet this. And what about that kick on Jack and two footed lunge in the box that ends up with fouls for them lol. 

6 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

shirt pulling 2 is weird because it was a pull and it was a penalty lol, i guess the point is the lack of consistency from the ref on it 

I think it emphasises the fact that he is clearly capable of spotting it, he just happened to miss the other 2 and spot that one.

1 hour ago, harlands plater said:

That’s not poor refereeing, that’s cheating. No other word for it.

Kevin Clancy was an altar bhoy in his youth mate. This isn't Internet forum gossip, this is cold hard facts from people who grew up with him.

The guy is a dyed in the wool taig on his refereeing performance on Sunday was cheating, plain and simple.

4 hours ago, Bristoe1872 said:

My thoughts exactly mate. Watched that in disbelief.  Pity the club would never re tweet this. And what about that kick on Jack and two footed lunge in the box that ends up with fouls for them lol. 

Never even noticed the 2 footed challenge and I watched the game a few times but it’s clear as day. 

Its out and out cheating 

5 hours ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

The games over, and more importantly we won. And yet folk still going on about Clancy instead of celebrating New Year.

Madness.

Far from madness, mate.  Clancy has been caught cheating. The media aren’t going to kick up the storm, so we must. Things need to change and he can never ref one of our games again.

Furthermore, it’s time celtic and the likes of Brown, Christie etc found out they don’t have carte blanche to do whatever they please on a football pitch. 

You’d happily see it swept under the carpet?

2 hours ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

The games over, and more importantly we won. And yet folk still going on about Clancy instead of celebrating New Year.

Madness.

I would say the fact we won gives us the best opportunity to discuss it and make a fuss about, makes it all the more important - it won't come across as sour grapes or moaning. 

We really can't let this one go, not this time. If we do, a refereeing decision WILL end up costing us points in important games. 

6 hours ago, Vision said:

If this doesn't open the fans eye's that were doubters, then I don't know what will. 

i've always thought maybe i'm just being paranoid. i've seen fans from other clubs (not just in scotland) say all the same stuff so that only made me think it's something normal that fans do.

but after that game. no fucking way. it's clear as day. even stevie wonder would be in no doubt. 

nothing will be done though. it'll always be 11vs12 so we need to keep doing what we did on sunday. go out and get tore into whoever we're playing. it's bad enough they are disregarding the rules so we can't be giving them any excuses. 

that wee fuck Clancy tried his hardest to award celtic the win but it back fired on him. 

Archived