When you see Clancy's cheating like this it truly is staggering.

Bristoe1872

6 hours ago, soulboy said:

A penalty that should have been retaken as Lurch was a yard off his line when the ball was struck yet the ref managed to miss that as well

Perhaps we should have just retaken it till we scored - Morelos took a bad penalty - it happens.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Brubear said:

I have never supported the bias theory, but I do despair that we often appear to be on the wrong end of bad decisions, especially match changing big decisions which should be easy to see. For example on the cup final you quote three big decisions 2 in out favour, 1 in theirs. The 2 in our favour were actually correct so the only error in the three was to our detriment. 

I expect referees to get some decisions wrong, even big ones but some are less forgivable than others. The offside in the cup final should not have been missed as it was from a set piece. However, their goal on ge 29th I accept it was hard to see what part of the body the ball hit and unless the ref is clear it is a hand ball he needs to give the goal. His assistant was on the wrong side to help him. If however he saw it hit the hand but was not up to date on the new rule that is unforgivable. Only Clancy will know that and if it was the latter he will never admit it. 

When I speak to fans from other clubs - its amazing - they seem to think the refs favour us and we get all the big decisions, all the time... 

... and that is the life of a football fan! The ref is ALWAYS at fault, especially when beat! Even in the EPL VAR is causing its own controversy instead of making it easier (which I think we all find strange).

What I hate most about folks taking this 'bias' view is that it makes us sound just like what we used to laugh at them for! Now we cant even have the 'Lets all Laugh at celtic thread' in the Bears Den - sad to me.

18 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

TBH, we didn't remonstrate enough, as is the case with most decisions against us. We should be all over the ref's, not that it will change the outcome such is the narrative, but it at least highlights an incident and shows we won't let ref's off the hook.

Whilst I agree, we know that Clancy is stickler for rules when it suits him. We'd have got yellow cards that would then have had players walking disciplinary tightrope for 50 + minutes.

Still mental we got more cards than them given all the blatant stuff they got away with.

Republican cunt is at least a consistent deluded cunt. 
Cant give us any wrong decisions that went in our favour but claims its nonsense, then uses the fact everyone says we get the big decisions (which they never give proof of either) as proof we do. 
Straight out of the Fenian playbook. 

6 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Worse was that Julien encroached into the box as the kick was taken then blocked the ball. When that happens rules state it is a retake.

Going out on a limb here because I've not seen it for a wee while, but I reckon McGregor was off his line too, and Katic encroached (and cleared the rebound).  That one would at least balance the cup final one out.

3 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Going out on a limb here because I've not seen it for a wee while, but I reckon McGregor was off his line too, and Katic encroached (and cleared the rebound).  That one would at least balance the cup final one out.

McGregor wasn’t off his line, and Katic didn’t encroach. 

12 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Need to look again but hope he did.

Should maybe have let Christie keep taking it again til he scored.

18 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

McGregor wasn’t off his line, and Katic didn’t encroach. 

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Need to look again but hope he did.

Should maybe have let Christie keep taking it again til he scored.

Just looked again, he was a yard out when he made the save but appeared already on the move as the ball was being struck...very tight, and Katic was so quick into the rebound too, but difficult to see exactly where he was when the ball was struck.  In all honesty it's  too difficult to call from youtube on my phone!  Certainly nowhere as clear as  Forster/Julien were.

8 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Just looked again, he was a yard out when he made the save but appeared already on the move as the ball was being struck...very tight, and Katic was so quick into the rebound too, but difficult to see exactly where he was when the ball was struck.  In all honesty it's  too difficult to call from youtube on my phone!  Certainly nowhere as clear as  Forster/Julien were.

This is right after the ball is struck and he still has a foot on the line. He was totally fine.

992864B0-0158-444E-9638-BC2EDEDB2B34.png

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

TBH, we didn't remonstrate enough, as is the case with most decisions against us. We should be all over the ref's, not that it will change the outcome such is the narrative, but it at least highlights an incident and shows we won't let ref's off the hook.

I think we show far too much respect to the refs ,maybe drummed into them because we get booked far easier than other teams 

2 hours ago, coopsleftboot said:

No encroachment either 👍.

Have to say I'd have been surprised if Katic or McGregor had been at fault given theres no media frenzy over the spot kick, scum blaming Clancy for their loss etc.

20200106_172534.jpg

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Have to say I'd have been surprised if Katic or McGregor has been at fault given theres no media frenzy over the spot kick, scum blaming Clancy for their loss etc.

20200106_172534.jpg

I don’t think even they cunts have a brass neck brass enough to get picky on that ,considering they scored 2 goals in 2 games that were not valid goals and got pumped silly over both the matches ,add in the retake we should have got they really would be pushing it to blame Clancy 

then again it’s taig mentality we are talking about 

Clancy's performance was entirely predictable.

As soon as he was announced as the referee i thought it highly likely he'd give us nothing and that was proved to be the case once again. All of the half of dozen or so big decision went in their favour.

It was the same last season, gave us nothing in the games against the sheep, ignored stonewall penalties and incorrectly sent Morelos off (later rescinded).

Can anyone remember any big decision he's given in our favour  in any game we've played?

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Just seen Christie got done with goolie grab, 2 game ban 😂.  Further reinforces Clancy's fuck up of an afternoon.

He's injured anyway so makes no difference. Brown should be joining him.

25 minutes ago, five stars said:

Yep. It goes to show they will take action, funny that its against a player out injured. I actually thought if was a yellow for pulling the player back, think its harsh to get 2 games for that.  

News just said 3 games 🤷‍♂️

Ach well, fuck him.

Edit. Just seen it again on slowmo on the news. Guilty as charged. Correct decision. Fuck him 😁

5 hours ago, five stars said:

Mind boggling that he isn't. Can he still be cited or what?

Watching Clancy's 'mistakes' back, the worst of the lot has to be the free kick given against Jack for winning a tackle cleanly with no studs showing and their player going through his shin. The cunt was fucking five yards away looking right at it!

5 hours ago, five stars said:

Flanagan was cited last year for same elbow. Got away with it on appeal. Which was spot on in my book. 

So with that precedent set I'd expect brown to get off with it too. Can't reasonably argue Flanagan was hard done to and expect a ban for brown for same thing.

There were 10 other massive bias cheating things going on without adding a very iffy 11th.

I'd rather go after why Clancy apparently booked Brown (he totally did) and then didn't send him off. And the other 9 clusterfucks on top of that. 

7 hours ago, kirkiebear said:

This is right after the ball is struck and he still has a foot on the line. He was totally fine.

992864B0-0158-444E-9638-BC2EDEDB2B34.png

Which makes it all the more impressive compared to other keepers’ penalty saves and how some (Forster, for starters) are stepping off the line to gain an advantage.

Currently lying in a hospital bed after ACL reconstruction today and just rewatched the game after coming round properly.

Seeing it again only strengthened my view that we CAN’T let this peter out with Clancy, or indeed the likes of brown being cited.

I’m genuinely appalled by the xenophonic and pantomime witch-hunt against Alfie to see him banned/cited while the whole time, there’s been very little peep in the media re Brown being cited or Clancy’s performance. 

The SFA must act on both regards and we can’t let it lie. I really hope the club are being firm and asking for serious answers behind the scenes.

6 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Have to say I'd have been surprised if Katic or McGregor had been at fault given theres no media frenzy over the spot kick, scum blaming Clancy for their loss etc.

20200106_172534.jpg

I was a bit concerned at the kick as I thought our players weren’t preparing themselves for a save or rebound of the post even Katic who cleared albeit he nearly scored it 😂😂

Archived