When you see Clancy's cheating like this it truly is staggering.

Bristoe1872

14 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

Alternatively, let’s accept for a moment that Clancy did show Katic it twice for clarity (bullshit, we all know), the SFA should now be taking the matter up as a compliance issue. Brown irrefutably lashed out and should now be retrospectively banned. 

If Alfie had done that, it’d already be before the compliance officer. The whole system is corrupt.

👍🏻I think they’re hoping that with all the card controversy we’ll forget that Brown actually smashed an opponent in the face with his arm and got away with it, again.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

He’s got a notice of complaint in for missing christies grope of Morelos, fuck knows what the possible outcomes are and fuck knows why that’s the only one that’s went in. 

Absolutely, who decides which cases get put forward?  Surely any complaint must be looked at, especially when there is video evidence.  As someone mentioned in another thread, it’s almost as if Lawell has worked the back channels and offered up Christie as a sacrificial lamb (which given he’s now injured, is an empty gesture).

If that’s the case, then the system is corrupt. Brown and Christie, possibly even Julien, should be before the compliance officer. 

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

👍🏻I think they’re hoping that with all the card controversy we’ll forget that Brown actually smashed an opponent in the face with his arm and got away with it, again.

If the ref doesn’t see brown do that then surely that’s one for the compliance officer? 

that’s literally the point of his job

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

Absolutely mate, that’s their playbook. However, I’d recommend we all continue to highlight it to the SFA (daily, hourly if need be) and keep the pressure on via Twitter,  email, forward it to journos, ex players etc.

I know I will be and surely among all of them, someone has enough kudos to get it before the compliance officer. That certainly should be the case as he has a case to answer.

11 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

If the ref doesn’t see brown do that then surely that’s one for the compliance officer? 

that’s literally the point of his job

Yeah good point, they can’t have it both ways. Either the ref saw it and booked him, in which case no further action, or he missed it and therefore one for the compliance officer.

3 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I would say the fact we won gives us the best opportunity to discuss it and make a fuss about, makes it all the more important - it won't come across as sour grapes or moaning. 

We really can't let this one go, not this time. If we do, a refereeing decision WILL end up costing us points in important games. 

It already has cost us, the penalty not given at pittodrie  probably cost us 2 points. 

This is in no way a defence of Clancy ,he was heavily influenced by the over reaction of the crowd to absolutely everything involving Morelos ,He has shown himself to be totally incompetent to do his job properly 

Also utterly disgusting that he missed so much in the game ,but conviently never missed Katics pull and the Morelos dive 

Wether they admit it or not the referee committee will have been sent all these clips from many many people and they should never give this guy another big game  

14 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Yeah good point, they can’t have it both ways. Either the ref saw it and booked him, in which case no further action, or he missed it and therefore one for the compliance officer.

I believe the compliance officer acts if a complaint is made ,but it can’t be from some  random ,if it comes from an official source she has to look at it ,

If you remember before the compliance system was in place anybody could send a complaint in and the SFA would look at it ,Shagger got a ban once for something some taig saw while watching on TV and made a complaint under the old system 

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I believe the compliance officer acts if a complaint is made ,but it can’t be from some  random ,if it comes from an official source she has to look at it ,

If you remember before the compliance system was in place anybody could send a complaint in and the SFA would look at it ,Shagger got a ban once for something some taig saw while watching on TV and made a complaint under the old system 

I’ve lost track of how it works completely mate. So is there a time limit on reporting incidents after the game?

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

I’ve lost track of how it works completely mate. So is there a time limit on reporting incidents after the game?

I’m sure something needs brought to her attention from an official source ,ie if Sportscene play something to death she can act ,hence the trial by sportscene scenario ,I’m pretty sure clubs can bring things to her attention too ,

As for the timescale I haven’t a clue ,probably depends on the club given the way the rest of the system works 

Archived