When you see Clancy's cheating like this it truly is staggering.

Bristoe1872

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

I actually believe he is being serious, know him from when I lived up there and had a season ticket.  I'd just like him to justify his position in light of events surrounding the game. Its all very well disagreeing but he has no evidential basis for his stance. 

He does believe it. But he doesnt debate it or explain his pov. He's a troll who lobs in comments of utter shite then fucks off back under his rock sneering at how he gets bears on here responding to his pish whilst he ignores them.

Dont feed the troll 👍

49 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

Theres none so blind as cannot see. Can you justify Clancys decision making, the Sun dragging up an incident from last season and the BBCs reporting of Christie being cited as anything other than bias?

I can honestly say I've never seen a performance as poor/biased even in a Sunday league game. Now is the time to press the point as we can't be accused of being sore losers. Its two games in a row against that shower that officials have favoured them. Its just this time we were far better than them. Even my friends down here have taken notice and they have no affiliation to either side (I'm working on it though). 

... and yet we won - I’m enjoying that - refs are shite, agreed! Refs are deliberately biased: disagree. 
the sun: it’s a fucking scum paper - no shit Sherlock! 
spending your time looking to be offended is time wasted! 

31 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

I actually believe he is being serious, know him from when I lived up there and had a season ticket.  I'd just like him to justify his position in light of events surrounding the game. Its all very well disagreeing but he has no evidential basis for his stance. 

I just choose to be positive and enjoy the win - I don’t need to trawl for offence.

18 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He does believe it. But he doesnt debate it or explain his pov. He's a troll who lobs in comments of utter shite then fucks off back under his rock sneering at how he gets bears on here responding to his pish whilst he ignores them.

Dont feed the troll 👍

I’ve hardly posted on here for weeks - just read!

- I was quoted in the thread - I responded and folk ( proving true to form) look for offence in what I write! 

happy new year! 

39 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Paranoid would suggest it’s without basis. Did you watch the game? Have you seen the Clancy videos back? Clearly not ‘drivel’.

You can in fact celebrate the win, and address the performance of Clancy at the weekend. It was a disgrace. 

Sticking your head in the sand is exactly why we continue to get the short end of the straw from referees and compliance officers. 

Clancy is a shit ref: why is that a surprise to anyone? Biased - we won ffs! But he is shite. I’d just rather enjoy the win than spend time looking to be offended - now where is the ‘let’s all laugh at celtic thread’ ?

12 hours ago, psb07158 said:

It should also seriously be questioned why there were 4 minutes of added on time but Clancy played like 7, including sending Alfie off outside of the 4 minutes

The time announced on the board for added time is a minimum and that's no doubt the answer we would be given despite it being pretty much unheard of for that time to almost double unless there's been another lengthy stoppage after the board as been held up.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

I enjoyed this video from the club

It's quality and that's just a condensed trailer version. 

You watched the full vid on RTV mate?  The full vids for the away days series are 20+ mins long. 

This one was phenomenal.   👍

7 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

It's quality and that's just a condensed trailer version. 

You watched the full vid on RTV mate?  The full vids for the away days series are 20+ mins long. 

This one was phenomenal.   👍

Was absolutely brilliant . Even our legend Jules Scotia would have to agree :p:

2 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Never been away 😏

I’ve never really been into all the refs are biased against us stuff and thought for the most part it’s just they’re shite but December has been particularly bad and every decision made has seemed to go against us, that can’t just be bad luck, Clancy was 100% taking the piss.

Im not offended just annoyed that our season could have been fucked by incompetent and biased referring. Also doesn’t mean Ive not been celebrating the win.

If we had lost on Sunday due to the refs awful performance you would probably still be on here trying to take the piss out fellow Bears with yer shite offended and paranoid prods patter.  Gee it a rest ffs 

8 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

We still won despite Clancys clangers 

but just think if he had done his job properly we could have gave them a right good hiding 4 or 5 nil easy 

so who's good at photo shopping to put clancy,  beaton, collum, madden and dallas heads on this pic of the clangers on 2nd thoughts I wouldn't bother it looks like them anyway

the clangers.jpg

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I’ve never really been into all the refs are biased against us stuff and thought for the most part it’s just they’re shite but December has been particularly bad and every decision made has seemed to go against us, that can’t just be bad luck, Clancy was 100% taking the piss.

Im not offended just annoyed that our season could have been fucked by incompetent and biased referring. Also doesn’t mean Ive not been celebrating the win.

If we had lost on Sunday due to the refs awful performance you would probably still be on here trying to take the piss out fellow Bears with yer shite offended and paranoid prods patter.  Gee it a rest ffs 

I’ve hardly posted for months - someone quoted me in thread and asked my opinion - so I hardly need to give it a rest! But go have a look at the topics in the bears den - they are dominated by ‘woe is me ‘ posters - it also is strange that we are in such a good position despite all this bias against us 😏

6 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

He’s got a notice of complaint in for missing christies grope of Morelos, fuck knows what the possible outcomes are and fuck knows why that’s the only one that’s went in. 

Because it's the easy option he's going to miss a few games due to injury anyway. Probably checked with Liewell first.

The sending off of AM was clancy's last act of defiance saying to all I didn't need to do it as the game was over but I will because I can, his face at Kents goal says it all about his allegiance but we knew it anyway. I think his decision's on Sunday proved he is bye caring about what people think of his professionalism, he nailed his colours to the mast by them putting him not fit to officiate at another game involving Rangers  or them. Makes you wonder his influence on results throughout the seasons. The game was over on Sunday, that whistle should've been blown but no he had to hound the player who his cohorts love to hate because he is Rangers and talented to prove himself one of them. Not fit for purpose.

2 hours ago, soulboy said:

so who's good at photo shopping to put clancy,  beaton, collum, madden and dallas heads on this pic of the clangers on 2nd thoughts I wouldn't bother it looks like them anyway

the clangers.jpg

Clangers are good wee cunts mate, don’t disrespect them by putting clancy’s napper on them.

54 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I’ve hardly posted for months - someone quoted me in thread and asked my opinion - so I hardly need to give it a rest! But go have a look at the topics in the bears den - they are dominated by ‘woe is me ‘ posters - it also is strange that we are in such a good position despite all this bias against us 😏

Yawn 

54 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

should we wait till be lose to highlight the double standards then? when its all too easy for the corrupt fenian cunts to pass it off as sour grapes?

Archived