Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bristoe1872

When you see Clancy's cheating like this it truly is staggering.

Recommended Posts


4 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

The time announced on the board for added time is a minimum and that's no doubt the answer we would be given despite it being pretty much unheard of for that time to almost double unless there's been another lengthy stoppage after the board as been held up.

We have enough ammo without saying he played 7 extra mins. Game finished on 95.49 or 95.50. 

Still farcical, but for credibility, we can't claim it was 7 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RFC Eagle said:

No need to 'trawl' for anything and I'm certainly not 'offended' (whatever thats supposed to be). If Clancy is just a 'poor' ref, you'd expect the balance of poor decisions to even out but they dont. Its not 'being offended' to expect parity and fair treatment by an official.

Oh and I was absolutely delighted with the win despite the officiating. Funnily enough it is perfectly possible to express both delight at the outcome AND  question the partiality of the officials. They aren't mutually exclusive.

Your ilk are the very reason referees like Clancy are still officiating at the highest level. I want officials to be even handed (its how I was taught to officiate), isn't it better to question from the standpoint of winners than be dismissed as sore losers? 

I was about to come in and post that picking the bones out of Clancy, making it seen and heard (because others are ensuring other agendas are pushed) and celebrating the win are not mutually exclusive. I totally agree with you.

If Rangers as a football club can celebrate and yet still put out a clear and strong statement, then it proves the 2 aren't mutually exclusive. 

The only one who believes they should be is a fucking twatstickfuckturd who trolls people on this forum. 

bluedart1952 and magic8ball like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Being a ‚Äėshit ref‚Äô¬†could be demonstrated¬†by seeing some¬†wrong calls. That wasn‚Äôt the case. Every big decision (wrongly) went their way, and we‚Äôre talking at least 10 major potentially game changing incidents.¬†

Does winning in some way justify not highlighting this?

No one is offended. They’re highlighting a serious issue. I thoroughly enjoyed (and am still enjoying) the win. 

I think BP9 doesn't watch the same games as everyone on here as his input on all things Rangers is very strange. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It truly is staggering and demands action.

 

David Mc Geachie (who has plenty of previous 'history' in controversial decisions against us) and Dougie Potter were the linesmen.

 

Nick Walsh was the fourth official.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

It truly is staggering and demands action.

 

David Mc Geachie (who has plenty of previous 'history' in controversial decisions against us) and Dougie Potter were the linesmen.

 

Nick Walsh was the fourth official.

David mcgeachie was the one someone was claiming was a big taig 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Being a ‚Äėshit ref‚Äô¬†could be demonstrated¬†by seeing some¬†wrong calls. That wasn‚Äôt the case. Every big decision (wrongly) went their way, and we‚Äôre talking at least 10 major potentially game changing incidents.¬†

Does winning in some way justify not highlighting this?

No one is offended. They’re highlighting a serious issue. I thoroughly enjoyed (and am still enjoying) the win. 

We‚Äôve been moaning about these ‚Äėbiases‚Äô increasingly over the years. The refs are shite - Clancy is shite - but all this beating of chests about agendas, bias, corruption is just sad. Ffs even if these conspiracies¬†were¬†true they are pretty Shite¬†¬†at it as we are going from strength to strength.¬†
Some are so bad at looking for offence that we can‚Äôt even keep the ‚Äėlegs all laugh at celtic‚Äô thread in the BD- the thread where we laughed at there paranoia and whinging but can no longer do so because we have become that! Sad.¬†

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Completely off topic but what's the latest with the sfa investigation into tom boyds comments? 

They gave him a 2 week holiday in the Bahamas 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

We‚Äôve been moaning about these ‚Äėbiases‚Äô increasingly over the years. The refs are shite - Clancy is shite - but all this beating of chests about agendas, bias, corruption is just sad. Ffs even if these conspiracies¬†were¬†true they are pretty Shite¬†¬†at it as we are going from strength to strength.¬†
Some are so bad at looking for offence that we can‚Äôt even keep the ‚Äėlegs all laugh at celtic‚Äô thread in the BD- the thread where we laughed at there paranoia and whinging but can no longer do so because we have become that! Sad.¬†

So how do you explain Rangers not getting any of the wrong decisions in our favour over 2 games ? .

Even after the compliance officer gets involved with jug lugs  why has Lego not been cited for his elbow on Tav ? 

scottyscott1963 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Completely off topic but what's the latest with the sfa investigation into tom boyds comments? 

It’s that long ago .I have even forgot this 

Refresh me Kirk ūüćł

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, YearsofWar said:

I don't think anybody is talking about conspiracies in this case. Nobody is saying Clancy conspired with the SFA or was instructed by the paedo's to rule against us. I don't think all referee's are out to get us. However, We have an individual referee (who has previous against us) who - in most peoples opinion - went above and beyond incompetence. He could not have done more to help them win other than putting the ball into our net by himself. I've watched football for over 25 years and Clancy's performance was the worst i have ever seen. The fact that we won in spite of him should not mean we sweep it under the carpet. When someone is shooting a gun at you, you don't ignore it simply because they missed.

You are welcome to disagree that he cheated and think he is just a very shite referee. However, do you not agree at the very least that he should never be given another Old Firm match as it is clearly beyond him?

 

 

Conspiracies rule ūüĎć

scottyscott1963 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

 

 

 

Paranoid head on here ,is it just me who thinks they citied Christie because he’s going to be out injured anyway so any ban is     merely a token gesture 

So obvious it beggars belief.

magic8ball likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Paranoid head on here ,is it just me who thinks they citied Christie because he’s going to be out injured anyway so any ban is     merely a token gesture 

Bingo.... my thoughts exactly. Brown needs to be citied to change my mind!! 

magic8ball and Bears r us like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, pcbear said:

Unlike most on hereI have no doubt whatsoever that you are a big Rangers fan ( I think you are the guy who went with GB to pick up a load of stuff for Erskine) and that would not have been done if not a fan and a decent person.

My issue is that say for example over two games being the cup final and the Parkhead game there were 8 big referee calls, if it went 4-4  =or 5-3 for or against that would be ok, when all the biggies go against you then that is just not fair and fairness and parity is all that is asked for, no special favours required or sought, I could rant on about each and every decision or even our talisman striker being refereed in a different way most games but we know all of that, this is not paranoia in any way shape or form its all about fairness and even  handedness, simple.

To say we are being treated unfairly is the same ( to me) as saying  the ref cheated - I have no doubt whatsoever that the referees are shite ( kinda obvious) but to think that so many refs, so many different linesmen, and all there supervisors all have it in for us -to me that is just simple nonsense. 
it’s also kinda funny if you talk to fans of other clubs who all swear the referees favour us! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, soulboy said:

So how do you explain Rangers not getting any of the wrong decisions in our favour over 2 games ? .

Even after the compliance officer gets involved with jug lugs  why has Lego not been cited for his elbow on Tav ? 

Quite simply refs are shite - they are not deliberately shite - just shite. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...