Sign in to follow this  
Bristoe1872

When you see Clancy's cheating like this it truly is staggering.

15 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Heard the SFA think that’s a great idea, they’re currently lining up a team of refs and linesmen from the ROI...

Aye their wee flags would be tricolours.

6 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

Buffalo sent off - although his first booking was a joke - was the letter of the law the right decision,  but if we're talking about the letter of the law - broon , christie , juilien and boligoli 

( fuck know if the spelling right ) should have walked - cheating ba****d

4 for them, 2 against us 

Thats just those incidents, that's not just a bad referee or a mathematical improbability 

29 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Trouble is no matter what the rest of the clubs think about the Scum they hate us more which just beggars belief for me. 

Whether their boards hate us more is a totally separate thing. The fans however at probably all clubs except maybe Hearts hate us more, I blame media sensationalising for this 

58 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Milne waited till he was out of it before that statement, if he had any balls at all he was in prime position for many years previously to point the finger, shitebag imo.

Thought exactly the same myself, even as he was speaking it was with interpretation, akin to a child knowing that they’ll get reprimanded, he even had a nervous type laugh as he said he’d be ‘speaking to Peter’ in the next day or two, it was in the realms of pathetic...

6 hours ago, five stars said:

There's no doubt the refs and their assistants ain't great. It's not an easy job considering how quick the game is today and how smart players have become and the gamesmanships that they use to influence their decisions.

But if in one game there's say 6 major incidents and the refs decisions all favour one team then logically that's very unlikely to happen. Think of someone  tossing a coin 6 times and each time it lands on tails. Is the coin rigged or is it just chance? 

If you look at just the 3 shirt pulling incidents, it should of been two penalties to us and one to them. Didn't happen.

In the first incidents its not crowded, the 2 players are in clear view, the ref may of been unsighted but the assistant is in the perfect position to see it.

With Aribo it's crowded but it not a brief grab of his jersey, he pulls it half way down his arm and throws him to the ground! Very unlikely that the referee and assistant completely missed it considering thats the direction there both looking in. 

How many times does the coin have to land on tails before you start to think something not quite right?

In general we are not talking about one game - same folks on here have been moaning conspiracy for years - I just don’t think they are correct. 
and to repeat myself even if this conspiracy exists it’s not doing very good is it? 

14 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

In general we are not talking about one game - same folks on here have been moaning conspiracy for years - I just don’t think they are correct. 
and to repeat myself even if this conspiracy exists it’s not doing very good is it? 

So we should all just ignore it and take it up the arse? The cheating was plain as daylight. And yes, I did celebrate winning despite the refereeing.

4 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We need to stop all the shite about it being incompetence and evening itself out just because a troll doesn't accept it.

Its bias, we get decisions against us our main competitor doesnt, and its a form of cheating us out of impartiality, parity, fairness.

I don't think he's a troll mate and I wish people wouldn't keep baiting him. How many times have you seen his name quoted purely for a reaction?

I'm trying not to be a cunt to him so I'll say he sees the good in people and leave it at that. Read between the lines there and you'll know what I mean.

Agree with the 2nd bit. Also why we need to keep an eye on their games as well as damage to our title hopes can just as equally be done there.

49 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

How did dodgy decisions go in the cup final?

We're winning games in spite of them, as you well know. But we've actually won NOTHING yet in those years folk like me have been complaining..  It's doing a fine job actually given most games we lose or drop points I can give you clear and distinct wrong decisions, big ones, wrongly given against us.

If you cant see now that it's easier and more common to give decisions against us, especially compared to the scum, then nothing will ever convince you. But tbh even if a ref came out and said it youd refute it rather than accept being proved wrong.

Let me know if you want to start comparing this seasons big decisions for / against us by "incompetent" refs seeing as you refuted the volume against us last season.

Off you trot 👍

doonald likes this

7 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

How did dodgy decisions go in the cup final?

We're winning games in spite of them, as you well know. But we've actually won NOTHING yet in those years folk like me have been complaining..  It's doing a fine job actually given most games we lose or drop points I can give you clear and distinct wrong decisions, big ones, wrongly given against us.

If you cant see now that it's easier and more common to give decisions against us, especially compared to the scum, then nothing will ever convince you. But tbh even if a ref came out and said it youd refute it rather than accept being proved wrong.

Let me know if you want to start comparing this seasons big decisions for / against us by "incompetent" refs seeing as you refuted the volume against us last season.

Off you trot 👍

Ah the paranoia king - the person who only sees decisions with a blue tint! 
When you first started your paranoia thread on refs I thought it was a reasonable idea,  until you started only seeing things one way and never mentioning decisions another way- bias from you in no proof of fuck all! 

3 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

When you first started your paranoia thread on refs I thought it was a reasonable idea,  until you started only seeing things one way and never mentioning decisions another way- bias from you in no proof of fuck all! 

A decision in our favour by definition goes against our opponent. Vice versa with big decisions against us being favourable to our opponent. Last season significantly more benefitted our opponents, not once did you suggest it was anything other than  incompetence by officials and paranoia on here.

Feel free to provide that list of big wrongful decisions this season that have went favourably, and I'll reciprocate with those against. Now dont go quiet, bluff, detract, or play the paranoia card again. Back up your opinion with examples, your examples. Then we'll get a fair assessment of the current picture and any trends. Pretty sure most know you're full of bullshit and wont, I do, but go on let's see when "incompetence" has helped us out. Take my apparent bias out of it and you provide the incidents..

Take your time now.

11 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Trouble is no matter what the rest of the clubs think about the Scum they hate us more which just beggars belief for me. 

Look forward to more from Milne and his courageous pointing out sleekit pete,now that he doesn't need to be one of the bendover team.
Whatever happens,we are on our own to fight the good fight.

9 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Look forward to more from Milne and his courageous pointing out sleekit pete,now that he doesn't need to be one of the bendover team.
Whatever happens,we are on our own to fight the good fight.

To fight the good fight.

I like it.

9 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

That's not true at all, last years summary showed clearly debatable decision that favoured us and those that did not. 

It was balanced and not biased.

This season up until December the decisions have been fairly balanced either way, December has had far too many major decisions go against us for it not to seem dodgy.

You say all refs are shite if bad decisions go both ways, not seeing much of that just now, this has hee haw to do with paranoia 

So...like last year are our board going to dispute this especially Morelos getting the red outside the 4 minute window...

I haven't read the updates yet...I hope they are though. 

We already know the SFA have zero integrity so it's up to our board to remind them of the type of scumbag green tinted referees they employ. 

Screenshot_2020-01-03-09-08-38.jpg

9 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

So...like last year are our board going to dispute this especially Morelos getting the red outside the 4 minute window...

I haven't read the updates yet...I hope they are though. 

We already know the SFA have zero integrity so it's up to our board to remind them of the type of scumbag green tinted referees they employ. 

Screenshot_2020-01-03-09-08-38.jpg

Wasn't even aware John Beaton was at the game. Is that the rule, aye? As long as John Beaton has seen it in full then it can't be retrospectively punished? He must have a season ticket at the paedodome.