Sevco Chat.

CoplandRoad83

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The closer we get to winning 55 the more intense this ‘Sevco’ pish gets for a reason.  They don’t want to acknowledge Rangers as being the most successful club in Scotland.  If we lift 55 it’ll be one of the greatest comeback stories in sporting history and will send that lot in to complete meltdown.  

Watching us lift the league trophy, having the governing bodies acknowledge it as our 55th, and seeing the media report it the 55h, will be glorious.  They’ll just look like bitter angry bastards ranting and raving about Sevco on social media.

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

The closer we get to winning 55 the more intense this ‘Sevco’ pish gets for a reason.  They don’t want to acknowledge Rangers as being the most successful club in Scotland.  If we lift 55 it’ll be one of the greatest comeback stories in sporting history and will send that lot in to complete meltdown.  

Watching us lift the league trophy, having the governing bodies acknowledge it as our 55th, and seeing the media report it the 55h, will be glorious.  They’ll just look like bitter angry bastards ranting and raving about Sevco on social media.

Absolutely outstanding post.

7 minutes ago, TMB said:

Do you genuinely believe anyone outside of the "celtic family " believe we are anything other than the same Rangers we have always been? 

Does anyone think of Juve, Leeds, Fiorentina (to name the most familiar) are not the same clubs that they used to be???

Nah, didn't think so.

Happy new decade everyone!! 

Brought mine in with Ultrasonic, or rather ultrasonic (2010+)

1 minute ago, Copeland1983 said:

All the best anyway, what's more important is we fucked them.  We are the people and that's what matters. 

Played off the park again.  Fuck them.

🇬🇧

Well said. We have the beating of those cunts every game if we stick with our usual game plan.

Kinda glad Gerrard done that shite at Ibrox earlier in the season, gave us a lesson in what not to do and this team and management seem to learn from mistakes quickly. 

Night everyone, going to smash fuck oot ma burd!!

2 hours ago, Copeland1983 said:

The cunts are still going with it 😂

I find it ironic one of the worlds biggest catholic institutions can't seem to grasp the concept of resurrection 😂

The Rangers never did and never will die, Timmys, WATP. 🇬🇧

Happy New Year.  

😁👍 happy new year 🇬🇧🇬🇧🔴🔵

it's going to be a fucking brilliant day when 55 comes. i can't wait to see the meltdowns. 

them calling us Sevco has never bothered me. nothing they do bothers me. i just laugh at them and think how sad and pathetic they all are. 

Whole sevco thing doesn't bother me in the slightest. I'd be far more embarrassed to be called a unwashed terrorist paedophile.

This is only the start, fully expect that mob to turn the sevco volume up 100 fold as we get closer and closer.

And it will be glorious to hear :pipe:

4 hours ago, TMB said:

You can bet your mortgage that they will do nothing but post about us winning our first title. 

4 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Do you genuinely believe anyone outside of the "celtic family " believe we are anything other than the same Rangers we have always been

Exactly.

And, if they do believe in all the Sevco pish, then the all conquering, cash rich celtic are currently neck and neck with a club that is only 7 years in existence.

Hardly something you’d want to shout from the rooftops, is it.

Fannies!

They really do believe tne crap tney spout, but I really have no issues with them living in their deluded world of procreating Virgins and flying spaghetti monsters.  What galls me more are cunts on our side pandering to them.

Having a couple of pints of wine and searching youtube for some cultural songs I came across a video of Bhoys vs bluenotes (or some shite) debating the game, fucking cringeworthy and any Rangers supporter encouraging or participating with this filth needs either a boot in the baws or worse.  Ffs get a grip man, youd have no club to support if these fenian bastards had their way.

Prefer the old days when a debate usually ended in these cunts getting stitches.

All sitting having a wee chuckle, holding hands (and testicles) and singing kumbaya.... nope not for me.

Archived