Alfredo previously doing the Paila in the Europa League

Bad Robot

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I hope this works but no offence taking by anyone apart from the Irish ambulance chasers who are essentially shitting themselves as 55 is on the horizon.

:tu:

Good find mate ...... no doubt about the meaning of the game over gesture .... unless of course you're a "pretend" sports psychologist ...... employed by Forever Cheated FC ..... :p:

:UK:

17 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I hope this works but no offence taking by anyone apart from the Irish ambulance chasers who are essentially shitting themselves as 55 is on the horizon.

Also how often have you seen a trainer go on the pitch to signal to the bench a player is finished using the same gesture but only the serial offended think it's something different

4 minutes ago, soulboy said:

Also how often have you seen a trainer go on the pitch to signal to the bench a player is finished using the same gesture but only the serial offended think it's something different

Very good point,many a time mate and nobody's bothered.

37 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Still going at it. This man needs serious help.

image.thumb.png.95a2098ce7f5b91037e869dcab6ce8ed.png

Anybody called Sutton out for being “culturally insensitive” yet? In 2019 anybody else passing comment about something that is done in another culture that they have no understanding of would be. 

34 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

Good find mate ...... no doubt about the meaning of the game over gesture .... unless of course you're a "pretend" sports psychologist ...... employed by Forever Cheated FC ..... :p:

Wasn’t me who found it originally I think it was a poster from FF

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Wasn’t me who found it originally I think it was a poster from FF

You still deserve the credit for re-posting it on RM mate .... as many of us do not frequent FF ..... so still a good find in my book ..... similar to the lads who pass on information from Twitter for those not on that.

3 minutes ago, Bertent said:

Desperate for attention, the bridesmade striker relies on his Rangers outbursts to remain relevant. 

So defending Morelos is “embarrassing”. Gerrard’ s celebrations were “ embarrassing “ as well according to Sutton.

Naw Chris, being a millionaire and ending up bankrupt is embarrassing.

17 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

You still deserve the credit for re-posting it on RM mate .... as many of us do not frequent FF ..... so still a good find in my book ..... similar to the lads who pass on information from Twitter for those not on that.

I got it from twitter but was surprised it wasn’t on here so that’s why I posted it but it just shows how bizarre and demented these plastics are and it’s going to be ten times worth once we get 55. As the leader of the free world once said ‘its going to be beautiful’ 😂😂

Archived