Sign in to follow this  
Rfc52

James McLean

What exactly was the problem? My dad would be up on a charge in this day and age with what he shouted at me while I was playing u12s or the like. He was known for his 'direct' style of encouragement. 

heathen fish boy likes this

He's being encouraged to report it all, already has done on boxing day and was applauded when the match was temporarily stopped.

What have we become? Smh

13 hours ago, Bristol loyal said:

Brings it all on himself, it’s amazing the amount of Irish footballers who play all over the UK that don’t get any sort of abuse, maybe if McLean didn’t go out of his way to insult our nation, armed forces, flag and monarch he wouldn’t either. Seeing as he thinks he has some divine right to insult the UK as much as he wants he really shouldn’t complain when he gets is back. Sadly he’s a shitebag who goes crying to the authorities whenever someone says a nasty word to him, pathetic.

My admiration for Huddersfield fans , went up somewhat :guns:

1 hour ago, Bristol loyal said:

I still can’t forget the English FA apologising to the ROI for anti IRA songs. The fenians have somehow spun it that singing against a terrorist organisation is offensive, in any other country it would be unbelievable.

That is just pathetically weak . It never amazes me , how these bastards like him , turn themselves into poor wee victims every other week

2 hours ago, Arrowtown Pie said:

Oh Lord, not him again.

I rather hoped this tiresome halfwit had retired.

Due a career ender the bastard!!!!

His brother is playing for so called loyalist East Belfast Glentoran this season and it has caused huge divisions between linfield and glentoran.

But of boxing on boxing day.. boxing day derby between 2 prod sides is now very heated in Belfast.

I've deleted a fair few turds off fb that have praised his signing. Openly supports dissident IRA yet plays for a club 100% loyalist support.

Bad Robot likes this