January Transfer window

Ted E Bayer

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Surprised at people wanting another striker. 

I honestly can’t remember a time where Morelos has been injured for us and Defoe has maybe missed 1-2 games in a whole year through injury for us. 

If you’re prepared to come and sit behind they two on the bench or maybe no even in the squad then you’re not very good and not at the level we need. 

Get rid of 8 players, bring in 2 max and promote some of the younger guys to play in the earlier rounds of the Scottish cup

Morelos has only had one injury. It was a hip injury 2017 when he first joined us I think. He only missed one game. 

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Your post. 

My point is , Steven Davis  had to clear 2 headers from jullien of the line , on another day they could have went in , I understand  we have 4 center half , but like 2 see a no nonsense  guy in there to clear balls coming into our box , hope this helps 

8 minutes ago, Barrhead loyalist said:

My point is , Steven Davis  had to clear 2 headers from jullien of the line , on another day they could have went in , I understand  we have 4 center half , but like 2 see a no nonsense  guy in there to clear balls coming into our box , hope this helps 

It does. I now appreciate Davo is Davis, and of should read off. Thanks.

Dont need a CH though.

2 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Well we do really cause Lafferty has league winners medals and Cosgrove was signed from Carlisle United.

Lafferty was a very lucky man to be with us imo. He was not a player I would ever have signed 1st time or 2nd time around. Complete cock as we found out. 

1 hour ago, Barrhead loyalist said:

What has the Queen’s English ever done to you?

”off”

”gone”

”to”

Did you go to a taig school by any chance?

:duh:

3 hours ago, gmcf said:

I've no doubt it could , but we're a bit light up front . If Morelos or Defoe are out for any length of time , it only leaves us with the other . Could do with a back up forward imo. Ideally someone that could step in to the side for either Defoe , when his days are over , or Morelos once he leaves , though even just temporary cover will do . 

Well said.

I think another striker makes sense.  The referees  out to punish Morelos for every single misdemeanour regardless of how insignificant.

The beaks will take great delight in suspending him as often as possible, to try and weaken our scoring ability.

I’d like cover that can work with Defoe if Buff is suspended.

3 hours ago, Barrhead loyalist said:

You’re not supposed to put a space before punctuation marks. 

Daily Record lurker reads this post using his incredible investigative journalism. 

Tomorrows main headline. 

"ARE Rangers GOING INTO ADMIN AGAIN?" 

"Rangers havent signed anyone in 3 days does this mean they are in trouble financially?"

Archived