January Transfer window

Ted E Bayer

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

play alfredo on the right and bring in a versatile striker. Big solid centre backs cant handle him nevermind fullbacks. I feel the right is our obvious weakness. And it makes us easy to read if we know the problems will come from the left.

His goals may go down but not by much.

Otherwise perhaps all the deadwood leaving will be put on a right winger of real quality.

Must be saving a ot of money that was being wasted on players not in the first team.

2 minutes ago, Mclean RFC said:

play alfredo on the right and bring in a versatile striker.

Yeah, that's smart. Let's move our almost 30 goal striker and top scorer in the Europa League out wide. 

That'll win us the league. 

On 05/01/2020 at 03:24, KingKirk said:

Think we need someone with a bit more quality mate tbh I like SA but he Jack and kamara are all very similar type players imo.

We need someone that can deliver that killer pass like a mendes type now in the current market they won't come cheap. That's the sort of signing that'll take us up another level.

They may be similar but our midfield have dominated most games with them. The type of player you would like could be very expensive. 

We are in a great position where we dont need to panic buy and only take someone if they would benefit the team! The only problem is the type of players that would may be a bit expensive for this window. But please let ojo go back to liverpool was hoping for big things from him but he doesnt seem interested and has had plenty of chances

5 hours ago, Mclean RFC said:

play alfredo on the right and bring in a versatile striker. Big solid centre backs cant handle him nevermind fullbacks. I feel the right is our obvious weakness. And it makes us easy to read if we know the problems will come from the left.

Otherwise perhaps all the deadwood leaving will be put on a right winger of real quality.

Must be saving a ot of money that was being wasted on players not in the first team.

Words fail me on here sometimes. 

Could try Foderingham at CF while we are at it as he's tall so would win everything in the air.  

Mark Warburton likes this :thumbsup:

6 hours ago, aird said:

Yeah, that's smart. Let's move our almost 30 goal striker and top scorer in the Europa League out wide. 

That'll win us the league. 

He is talking hypothetically and hypothetically he is right if we had someone equally prolific with movement who could play in the front three.  Bit like the role Firmino plays at Liverpool. 

Archived