Sign in to follow this  
bluenoz

Rangers in Dubai

3 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Aye he’s the immature one ya botten. 

It's a name on a forum, what's the problem? Posted to see if there was a reason that anyone was aware of but obviously not

23 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Pretty sure we'll get BBC Scotland reports, interviews and coverage of camels running past like we've had the past couple of nights.  Hmmmmm.

Oh well, maybe tomorrow.  At least we got some camels.

35 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Imagine standing there, and trying to take anything that fuckin shape says seriously while the cunts hiding scott broon up his jumper 

Just looks like some sort of superfan that’s paid loads of cash to go and watch the team train, absolute joke of a man 😂

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Just looks like some sort of superfan that’s paid loads of cash to go and watch the team train, absolute joke of a man 😂

He must have looked at himself in the mirror and thought, ok ,I look like an absolute mongo, i know, I'll stick my white ankle socks on,sorted!!! :lol:

TamCoopz likes this

9 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

He must have looked at himself in the mirror and thought, ok ,I look like an absolute mongo, i know, I'll stick my white ankle socks on,sorted!!! :lol:

Just needs flip flops and a camera hanging from his neck to complete the look of an absolute fud, but he’s done a good job so far 

Blumhoilann likes this

32 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Just needs flip flops and a camera hanging from his neck to complete the look of an absolute fud, but he’s done a good job so far 

Neil Lennon doesn't need anything to look like a  fud :lol:

TamCoopz likes this