Tom English

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, don logan said:

I actually thought his piece on the BBC website after we won on Sunday was very measured and good. All,positive regarding us and our title credentials.

That one sort of made sense, since then Christies grabbed his baws and he has reverted to cuntishness.

4 minutes ago, don logan said:

I actually thought his piece on the BBC website after we won on Sunday was very measured and good. All,positive regarding us and our title credentials.

I have to agree Don . It was strangely uncritical and unsarcastic  .No matter what though . He hates us like a passion

Wow! That is sweet, sweet bitterness if I've ever seen it :lol: they're all overloading on this Sevco/Newco patter right now and I fucking love it. They're absolutely overcome with fear right now. Still got the best manager, best players, best squad bla, bla, bla yet are desperate for Liewell to splash the cash. Mentalists. 

hopefully he went to meet celtic and played them his favourite uefa cup final highlights against them in seville when porto ran over the top of them and broke their hearts.

the man will always be a legend in my eyes for that alone.  And deco. And victor baia for diving after catching the ball and everyone in that porto team who wound down the clock.

Archived