Sign in to follow this  
McEwan's Lager

St Johnstone

35 minutes ago, TMB said:

It's now in the best interested of what few season ticket holders they have to go sit in a corner while Rangers fill up their stadium.  Arseholes.

Capture.thumb.JPG.8b2febd390a1f13788550ea9e3f8e1a1.JPG

That sell out Saturday was a roaring success, never even made the first fence.

56 minutes ago, TMB said:

It's now in the best interested of what few season ticket holders they have to go sit in a corner while Rangers fill up their stadium.  Arseholes.

Capture.thumb.JPG.8b2febd390a1f13788550ea9e3f8e1a1.JPG

Aye - you keep hating the whole world until the day you die mate. You know it's the right thing.

I don't go to away games so I can understand the joy at them expanding the away allocation.

However, these were one of the fuckers that put us down, all at the behest of a salvering support who were out for blood, so why should we help them in their time of need, just because their own support are a pile of feckless, unloyal fuckwits doesn't mean we should close that financial gap.

Remember, they didn't need us, the league will be fine with out us & look at them now, out with the begging bowl looking for the scraps from our table.

Well, they bit the hand that fed them .. so let them starve

[/rant]

2 minutes ago, Ace said:

I don't go to away games so I can understand the joy at them expanding the away allocation.

However, these were one of the fuckers that put us down, all at the behest of a salvering support who were out for blood, so why should we help them in their time of need, just because their own support are a pile of feckless, unloyal fuckwits doesn't mean we should close that financial gap.

Remember, they didn't need us, the league will be fine with out us & look at them now, out with the begging bowl looking for the scraps from our table.

Well, they bit the hand that fed them .. so let them starve

[/rant]

How easy do you think it would be winning our away games and it hopefully leading to 55 without our away support, genuine question.

1690tamRFC likes this

I'm not saying don't go but let's just stick with what they've felt appropriate for the prevailing years arrangements.

It was fine before, it can stay fine as it is.

(Or don't go !)

4 minutes ago, Ace said:

I'm not saying don't go but let's just stick with what they've felt appropriate for the prevailing years arrangements.

(Or don't go !)

Know what you’re saying but the demand is there so whatever is available will be sold.

11 minutes ago, Ace said:

(Or don't go !)

More tickets the better. Regardless of anything else

Fred H Crawford likes this