St Johnstone

McEwan's Lager

2 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I recently had to take one of my customers to the game they had against St Mirren. There was zero atmosphere from St Johnstone fans compared to St Mirren Fans who were going all for it with singing and creating an atmosphere. There were more St Mirren fans than there were St Johnstone fans. Really woeful state of affairs and I really wasn't in the mood for being there with losing my Da, but didn't want to let the customer down.  

What bile is this cheeky wreck talking about? And wanting £50 a seat from us? :lol:

He is obviously talking about when the taigs visit lol.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Simple put the home fans in the main stand give us both ends and the stand that gets shown on tv.

Make the game look better to the watching public.

Hopefully Hamilton Motherwell to name 2also do this

We already get 2.5 of 3 "stands" at Hamilton. 

3 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I recently had to take one of my customers to the game they had against St Mirren. I really wasn't in the mood for being there with losing my Da, but didn't want to let the customer down.  

So sorry about your dad.

2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Muirton used to be a great wee ground back in the day - sure you remember - never been to the new place 

I was there that day ,our Scottish cup tie with them finished 3-3 .Classic game if I can remember right .Coisty scoring at the death for them 

I can’t remember one thing about that ground though

Those were the days ,when I was an irresponsible young lout 😃

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I was there that day ,our Scottish cup tie with them finished 3-3 .Classic game if I can remember right .Coisty scoring at the death for them 

Have you progressed to being an irresponsible older lout? 

13 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

created the 3rd goal  - funny could not recall the game -- watched these highlights and could tell you exactly where  wasstandingg 

5 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

created the 3rd goal

Good find mate .I’m going to see if I can see myself 😀 as If 

jesus how bad is my memory 

Redford scoring last minute .A little came back to me .I was up the end Redford scores going mental .How the fuck did I think McCoist score near the end 

Maybe he did in the replay  

first of many who eventually put survival of the club in front of fan hatred. If only they had thought of this novel idea in 2012. I’d have been there regardless but ffs it’s amazing it’s taken this long to see they bought into a business model that only offered them closure. 

In the 800 supposedly , that were there last Sunday .It would be interesting to know ,how many were at the last trip to Bheastville 

I was looking at the photo of our fans .Doesnt look like 800 bodies there to me.I had the complete photo of all the bears but can't find it on my phone 

.Looked more like half that amount .Anyone got it .

Anyway my para head ,says it's pockled at the TO and it's many of the same bears getting tickets for the OF away day 

E9812C37-3D00-4D82-9D33-E8EC4D43109C.png

5 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

In the 800 supposedly , that were there last Sunday .It would be interesting to know ,how many were at the last trip to Bheastville 

I was looking at the photo of our fans .Doesnt look like 800 bodies there to me.I had the complete photo of all the bears but can't find it on my phone 

.Looked more like half that amount .Anyone got it .

Anyway my para head ,says it's pockled at the TO and it's many of the same bears getting tickets for the OF away day 

Dismissing the RSC conveyors and hospitality season ticket holders who get priority and that’s fair enough but there were the usual faces all over willie vass out with the above , and that’s fair enough to , I’d like a contact myself , just don’t be asking the rest of us to pay £45 to be in with a shout of a Livi ticket next season though, when some bears don’t need to be in any scheme 

36 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

Killie next 😁

Not so sure . The cunt running them , has built up some siege mentality within their support. The hate coming from that club is more evident than ever .

It's just plain stupid to give us less tickets but he is an idiot

45 minutes ago, onefootwillie said:

Who was on the commentary on this , sounds like Cosgrove.

Yes it's Cosgrove,he must have been doing something for St.Johnstone TV(if there is such a thing) or a dvd, you can hear Archie MacPherson in the background doing the original commentary,I was there that day,as others have said Muirton was a good wee ground.

Rangers are covering their arse with changing the normal extra tickets first come first served email to a ballot coz they know we won’t sell it out using the normal extra tickets method , puts to bed again the myth there are 16k desperate to go to every away game 

Archived