St Johnstone

McEwan's Lager

22 hours ago, jackrfc95 said:

😂

This is what I don’t get about the fans of these Mickey Mouse teams

What do they have to be offended about regarding the ‘bile’ coming from away fans whether it’s us or them. Just a statement they all seem to come out with without any explanation.

They have a nerve anyway as the majority of incidents of things being thrown from the stands, abuse etc seems to be coming from the smaller clubs these days 

Sit in your corner, shut your mouth and be happy that our money is keeping your club and it’s 30 fans afloat 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

St Johnstones home support is pitiful so no surprises reading this. Happy to try and kill us as a club but happy enough to milk our support when they need some cash. 

Rangers have changed their usual extra ticket method to though mate coz we wouldn’t sell it out 

Clubs like this are a waste of space in our top league.  It does make me smile when we look back at the whole of Scottish football falling over themselves for sellout Saturday that didn't materialise and Ibrox outsold all the other games put together that Saturday.  A club here simply to make up numbers that will never win the top league ever.  Away fans travel in a taxi there's that few of them.  I always thought a league of 14, 16, 18, 20 ,etc. was the way forward but league would be full of utter gash like this.   Yes, their teams may get stronger being able to play boys against other lower teams, however, they still wouldn't fill their stadium themselves and create zero atmosphere at games.  Total bore club. 

7 hours ago, Wee Bud said:

Yes it's Cosgrove,he must have been doing something for St.Johnstone TV(if there is such a thing) or a dvd, you can hear Archie MacPherson in the background doing the original commentary,I was there that day,as others have said Muirton was a good wee ground.

You can see from his commentary then how much he disliked us. 

7 hours ago, GA1972 said:

This is what I don’t get about the fans of these Mickey Mouse teams

What do they have to be offended about regarding the ‘bile’ coming from away fans whether it’s us or them. Just a statement they all seem to come out with without any explanation.

They have a nerve anyway as the majority of incidents of things being thrown from the stands, abuse etc seems to be coming from the smaller clubs these days 

Sit in your corner, shut your mouth and be happy that our money is keeping your club and it’s 30 fans afloat 

They think their support of a diddy team makes them morally superior as they’re above the tribalism, they use it as a compensation because they never win anything.

Not sure if already posted.

St Johnstone will give celtic and Rangers supporters three stands for the remaining Premiership games at McDiarmid Park this season.

The trial move will see home fans housed solely in the West Stand, which holds in excess of 3,000.

It follows a reduction in the number of season ticket holders attending games against the top two.

The club hope the move will lead to a "partisan atmosphere" from the home support, and increased income.

Saints host celtic on 29 January, while Rangers are due to visit Perth on 23 February, with Tommy Wright's side currently five points off a top six place.

35 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Not sure if already posted.

St Johnstone will give celtic and Rangers supporters three stands for the remaining Premiership games at McDiarmid Park this season.

The trial move will see home fans housed solely in the West Stand, which holds in excess of 3,000.

It follows a reduction in the number of season ticket holders attending games against the top two.

The club hope the move will lead to a "partisan atmosphere" from the home support, and increased income.

Saints host celtic on 29 January, while Rangers are due to visit Perth on 23 February, with Tommy Wright's side currently five points off a top six place.

Only two days late 😂 

• 5 weeks later...
3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Every weekend now .Looking for this Clubs result and want them down .They offer fuck all against the scum continually .I'm hoping they get relegated in May 

What a sad club ,they have become 

Could say that about half the league :lol:

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Every weekend now .Looking for this Clubs result and want them down .They offer fuck all against the scum continually .I'm hoping they get relegated in May 

What a sad club ,they have become 

For me the sheep are the worst for this. When did they last offer the scum a decent game? At least Hamilton were up for a game against them on Sunday until they were cheated

Be careful what you wish for cos Dundee united will be taking their place next season

13 minutes ago, Falcoholic said:

For me the sheep are the worst for this. When did they last offer the scum a decent game? At least Hamilton were up for a game against them on Sunday until they were cheated

Be careful what you wish for cos Dundee united will be taking their place next season

The last game between them 

28 minutes ago, Falcoholic said:

Utd will be guaranteed   12pts to the scum next season 

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Surely we’ll be telling them to ram them , my experience of McDiarmid Park every bear that wants to go, will already be sorted or will get sorted for this no problem with our normal allocation 

B5F29CBD-9EA5-4D33-932A-7C25EE9EE89E.jpeg

How the fuck can they send the original, but not the additional allocation, the morons.

10 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He’s also said there may be no other way than to buy rather than a ballot.

From a selfish point of view I hope it’s not a ballot mate , I’m sitting on 2 looking forward to a possible post split ticket  or hearts in the cup ,

the clubs agreed to extra tickets , every other time there’s extra tickets became available for a fixture  we get an email saying they can be bought on a first come first served basis , the ticket office knows we won’t sell it out this way so told us it would be a ballot once we receive the extra tickets  ,I’m then getting  st Johnstone for the second time this season , fuck that ,

endless amount of tickets outside the ground and the week leading up to this game when we had 2 stands 

Archived