Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Yermawsa

Do we need to add or just retain?

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Dunno, but that didn't even make sense to me. 

You have posted one side of an argument which proved nothing other than frustration in certain games but are not posting the positive posts. 

I said show me the hatred that I am supposed to show towards Morelos, where is it?

You're going round in circles now.

I've posted my side of the argument with clear evidence, you're the one refusing to back yourself up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, lidorfc said:

You would think morelos has been fucking class in of games the way some of our fanbase go on. Yet people that dont are blinkered. Amazing.

Just because he hasn't scored against them doesn't mean he hasn't played well tbh.

Apart from the game he was red carded because of brown, i can't think of a game he's played badly or not caused their defence problems. 

He plays a massive part in the way we set up against them and in Europe.

BridgeIsBlue likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

You're going round in circles now.

I've posted my side of the argument with clear evidence, you're the one refusing to back yourself up. 

What's it showing? nothing at all, you brought it up but cant seem to prove anything if that's what you define as hatred. 

Must try harder.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pure_Quality said:

@Smile absolutely bossing this thread and chucking out haymakers of options against facts imo tbh

Nice to see you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BlueMe said:

You posted it tbf

I'm sure I did not would have loved to as well but sadly not a term I have used.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Just because he hasn't scored against them doesn't mean he hasn't played well tbh.

Apart from the game he was red carded because of brown, i can't think of a game he's played badly or not caused their defence problems. 

He plays a massive part in the way we set up against them and in Europe.

I get that  but old firm games are games you frequently need a striker to take his chances. They are often very close games, it doesn't help when you are relying on everyone else bar your main goal scorer to score goals in those games.

Smile likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Just because he hasn't scored against them doesn't mean he hasn't played well tbh.

Apart from the game he was red carded because of brown, i can't think of a game he's played badly or not caused their defence problems. 

He plays a massive part in the way we set up against them and in Europe.

He does but we really need our main striker to score against them, we could have won a cup if he took his host of chances and that's before we even talk about the penalty. 

We can all just kid on none of that happened though.😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lidorfc said:

I get that  but old firm games are games you frequently need a striker to take his chances. They are often very close games, it doesn't help when you are relying on everyone else bar your main goal scorer to score goals in those games.

If you mention that you have bought into the taig propaganda.😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

@Smile absolutely bossing this thread and chucking out haymakers of options against facts imo tbh

2019 top scorers - Lewandowski - Messi - Mbappe - Sterling - Morelos.  FACT

Pretty good company if you ask me.

This started with " we need a better finisher "

How this ends up a monthly debate is beyond me.

Ger_onimo likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Smile said:

What's it showing? nothing at all, you brought it up but cant seem to prove anything if that's what you define as hatred. 

Must try harder.

 

Screenshot_20200105-193300_Chrome.thumb.jpg.70ee964d1f1d72ca67926cafd042fd08.jpgScreenshot_20200105-193314_Chrome.thumb.jpg.052a542f0f8ed1c35e9214452f2856ce.jpgScreenshot_20200105-193405_Chrome.thumb.jpg.dca4659edd8845652b315355035ed6e3.jpgScreenshot_20200105-193534_Chrome.thumb.jpg.bf563602b6cc5ead91ebddde96bfbb62.jpgScreenshot_20200105-193625_Chrome.thumb.jpg.e8e44f394ba74abdf8560a18665937de.jpgScreenshot_20200105-193706_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1dcae9b15e86be8d785cec563286089f.jpg

Rent free. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Smile said:

If you mention that you have bought into the taig propaganda.😆

Darn taig propagandists, they are so  sleek.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

 

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Screenshot_20200105-193300_Chrome.thumb.jpg.70ee964d1f1d72ca67926cafd042fd08.jpgScreenshot_20200105-193314_Chrome.thumb.jpg.052a542f0f8ed1c35e9214452f2856ce.jpgScreenshot_20200105-193405_Chrome.thumb.jpg.dca4659edd8845652b315355035ed6e3.jpgScreenshot_20200105-193534_Chrome.thumb.jpg.bf563602b6cc5ead91ebddde96bfbb62.jpgScreenshot_20200105-193625_Chrome.thumb.jpg.e8e44f394ba74abdf8560a18665937de.jpgScreenshot_20200105-193706_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1dcae9b15e86be8d785cec563286089f.jpg

Rent free. 

Screenshot_20200105-193314_Chrome.thumb.jpg.052a542f0f8ed1c35e9214452f2856ce.jpgScreenshot_20200105-193405_Chrome.thumb.jpg.dca4659edd8845652b315355035ed6e3.jpgScreenshot_20200105-193534_Chrome.thumb.jpg.bf563602b6cc5ead91ebddde96bfbb62.jpgScreenshot_20200105-193625_Chrome.thumb.jpg.e8e44f394ba74abdf8560a18665937de.jpgScreenshot_20200105-193706_Chrome.thumb.jpg.1dcae9b15e86be8d785cec563286089f.jpg

Rent free. 

Wheres the hate? still waiting.

You see what you want to see here rather than a posters opinions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

That’s wild 😂

But none of its hate its just opinions. feel sorry for you boys trying to find something and this is the best you can come up with.

C'mon find me the hate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some of the names mentioned are exiting: Majer, Berghuis, Gayle, etc.  If we could bring players of that quality in it would be great but I doubt we have the finances.  I think we'll loan in someone from an EPL club and my hope would be someone like Shaqiri.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

I get that  but old firm games are games you frequently need a striker to take his chances. They are often very close games, it doesn't help when you are relying on everyone else bar your main goal scorer to score goals in those games.

Boyd scored 1 goal against them for us and we still won trophies. 

I do think it's got into Morelos' head now tbh and he's over thinking it. I could see the argument for dropping him if he wasn't performing against them or not getting into the positions creating chances, but he does.

We could look to replace him with a natural goal scorer (ike Boyd) but we would then need to change our entire system and also go 2 up top - that would leave us short in midfield letting celtic control the game with the system they play. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TMB said:

Some of the names mentioned are exiting: Majer, Berghuis, Gayle, etc.  If we could bring players of that quality in it would be great but I doubt we have the finances.  I think we'll loan in someone from an EPL club and my hope would be someone like Shaqiri.  

If we dump the dead wood we could get in a decent loan depends on pay offs though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TMB said:

Some of the names mentioned are exiting: Majer, Berghuis, Gayle, etc.  If we could bring players of that quality in it would be great but I doubt we have the finances.  I think we'll loan in someone from an EPL club and my hope would be someone like Shaqiri.  

Ur saying doubt we have finances then say hopefully shaqiri,hes probs on more a week and worth more than they 3 combined 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...