Do we need to add or just retain?

Yermawsa

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Smile said:

I'm still to see this slaughter/hatred/alarming, I think @BridgeIsBlue is easily led the poster @bluenoz was first to state the hatred then shat the bed an ran away leaving poor @BridgeIsBlue to try to make this hatred of Morelos stick. 

It's been comical really. 

I try not to respond to the absurd.

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Who's a taig? 

He called me a taig last year cos I said Jock Wallace took his players to Seamill for training. I've supported Rangers for 50 years, I've never claimed to get everything right. He's no right in the head.

9 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Mental that a certain poster has banged this drum all season. 

Can’t wait to find a striker who finishes every chance he’s ever had come to us. Not one player in the world does that. 

Trolling is honestly pathetic 

Yeah but he doesn't have an agenda because you can't find a post where he just states in plain English "I hate Morelos".

I'll state it again: Every time he does this I point out that our all time top goal scorer should probably have scored about 200 more goals than he did but to use that as a stick to beat him over the head with would be a total nonsense and only something you would do if you 100%, without argument, had a fucken agenda against the guy.

Morelos hasn't scored against the horrors. Ok fair enough. Its not just that he hasn't scored, its that he's missed some chances that by his own very high standards he should be scoring. He hasn't missed 30 guilt edge chances against them. In the final he only had 2 that he should have fucken buried: The header and the penalty. The rest were all shots through bodies and/or from tight angles. Fast forward to the last game, he had one chance that you can, again, say with 100% certainty that he should score.

To say otherwise is unfair and you would be unfair with the guy if you had an agenda against him.

I've given Arfield dogs abuse on here since the start of the season because I feel that he's hiding and I've stated that clearly. No-one is in any doubt about what my problem, or agenda, is with Arfield and I've said that you can rattle on about him being tired but being tired doesn't make you hide behind or in among groups of opposition players when the players behind you are looking for a forward ball. I don't think I'm being unfair with Arfield. If I was being unfair, as in ignoring the mitigating factors involved with him, like his lengthy international trips etc, I would be moaning about him not closing down or just generally being slow to get around the pitch. That has never been a criticism I have made of him.

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

So now we need to play Morelos (nearly 30 goals) on the wing which will put either Kent or Aribo out the side, to accommodate an incoming striker that finishes every single chance that comes his way. 

Despite the fact that if Alfredo buried every chance he got he wouldn't be playing with us currently. 

:lol:

As long as we shoehorn Herrera in then I'm fine with this. 

Archived