Our subway loyal

Watching Liverpool v Everton. 93 mins and every single home fan still in their seats. 

Final whistle goes - nobody moves.

Team go and wave to fans, TV interviews take place on the pitch, loud booming music - atmosphere! Only then do home fans begin to leave.

Ibrox..... 75 mins - subway loyal begin to leave.

Final whistle - half empty stadium, announcer packed up and offski,  quick clap from teams and stadium 80% empty.

How do we improve the matchday experience?

PS...........Everton were utter shite!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Watching Liverpool v Everton. 93 mins and every single home fan still in their seats. 

Team go and wave to fans, TV interviews take place on the pitch, loud booming music - atmosphere! Only then do home fans begin to leave.

Final whistle - half empty stadium, announcer packed up and offski,  quick clap from teams and stadium 80% empty.

Flute band on at half time and after game 

3 minutes ago, MisterC said:

I hate the way subway users like myself are tarred with the same brush as the subway loyal. Bet most of them leaving early are motorists or fans heading back to their supporters buses or pubs.

I've said that to you numerous times, normally about the 75th minute before you leave. 

13 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Watched the Merseyside derby on TV and thought the 'atmosphere' was dire.  Even a half-full Ibrox is better than that. 

Just now, ben51 said:

I've said that to you numerous times, normally about the 75th minute before you leave. 

It certainly is not. Stay til the end loyal, that's me. Although if we are getting beat and its utter shite I'll bugger off a couple of minutes early 

Not guilty, i always stay till the end. 

Only time i recall leaving early was the cup game last season vs the sheep. We were 2 down and the weather was atrocious so i pissed off early that night. 

Remember walking out the stadium and hearing the sheep in full voice with the 'cheer up, orange b'

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The number of full RSC busses leaving approx 5 to 10 mins after the game is mental. I'd imagine these folk HAVE to leave the game 10 mins before the end or the bus goes without them. 

Theres a few buses like that. Thankfully mine as its local doesn't bother but at away games a bus I used to use you had to be back at the bus right after the full time whistle. 

Sometimes we'd be away a couple of mins prior to ensure we got home :lol:

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Theres a few buses like that. Thankfully mine as its local doesn't bother but at away games a bus I used to use you had to be back at the bus right after the full time whistle. 

Sometimes we'd be away a couple of mins prior to ensure we got home :lol:

I wouldn't have thought it mattered at away games having to leave early as the polis usually keep the buses there for a good amount of time after games.

Subway loyal is a shite term to use though but I cant think of an alternative that's any good 🤔

4 minutes ago, MisterC said:

I wouldn't have thought it mattered at away games having to leave early as the polis usually keep the buses there for a good amount of time after games.

Subway loyal is a shite term to use though but I cant think of an alternative that's any good 🤔

Away tae the boozer loyal 

51 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It's a one off experience for a lot of people at those games 

This is true. Ive been to Anfield and all I could hear outside was Scandinavian languages :lol: Plenty of people from here go to their games and some go quite regularly. Liverpool supporters club here has thousands of members.

Archived