Sign in to follow this  
East Enclosure Row N

Our subway loyal

12 hours ago, Taipan said:

I reckon 50% of early leavers are parked in the Albion Car Park, it’s a nightmare to get out of after final whistle, sometimes you have to sit in your car for nearly an hour listening to Radio Snyde and Declan from Royston beelin’ about another 3 points for the Queen’s 11 😄

Never understand people that park next door to ibrox then sit in traffic for hours after the game. 

JimmyCR1 likes this

It was a big game for the Liverpool fans so they wanted to revel in the win.

It's maybe a bit later than 75 mins they (our fans) head home/pub.  I don't mind as it cuts the queue at Cessnock. Can't understand why people pay for a European home match and leave early or go for a pie after 30 mins.

Been to the Stadium of Light a few times. The Sunderland fans are so used to getting beaten that they are always off home by 70 minutes.

And of course the Hibs fans the other week were pouring out early.

45 minutes ago, Bluenose-11 said:

Not saying OP is but never understood why folk get so affected about when others leave. We have no idea of their circumstances, and who cares really?

Exactly 

They need to sort out a way of getting the supporters buses closer to the stadium.

Sometimes it’s a near enough 15 minute walk back to them and some drivers won’t hang about. When I make a game from the North East, we have to leave at about 85 minutes most games for fear of missing it

Blumhoilann and dougie76 like this

Irrespective of your view on this it looks shite on telly I can’t see it inspiring  the players when they’re still playing and the stands are emptying.

7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

It looks shite on telly :lol:

So you're sitting watching on TV criticising those who leave a game your not at early? 

Bwhahahahaha fair point, I live 430 miles from Ibrox so I cannot go as often as I’d like but when i doI stay till the end 😂

Just now, They Gnu said:

Bwhahahahaha fair point, I live 430 miles from Ibrox so I cannot go as often as I’d like but when i doI stay till the end 😂

Don't move so far away then imo 

BridgeIsBlue likes this

On 05/01/2020 at 18:01, East Enclosure Row N said:

Watching Liverpool v Everton. 93 mins and every single home fan still in their seats. 

Final whistle goes - nobody moves.

Team go and wave to fans, TV interviews take place on the pitch, loud booming music - atmosphere! Only then do home fans begin to leave.

Ibrox..... 75 mins - subway loyal begin to leave.

Final whistle - half empty stadium, announcer packed up and offski,  quick clap from teams and stadium 80% empty.

How do we improve the matchday experience?

PS...........Everton were utter shite!

Please show me a game against celtic (apart from if we gone done badly) where people have left after 75 mins and the stadium is half empty by full time? 

There are an embarrassing number of people who fuck off early.   Ok a few may need to go to work so fair enough, but far too many don’t.   There won’t be 10-15000 getting the subway so that’s only part of the reason.   Not many leave early in the scum games or Europa league so maybe it’s just down to the quality of the opposition in a lot of the matches with the Gers well ahead on 75-80 mins.

graeme_4 likes this

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Was deid m8 till the fucking trolls bumped it. 

Consider this, Unless you know folks reasons for leaving early perhaps folk need to STFU.  

The irony . It's the numpties , that don't go to any of the games

siddiqi_drinker likes this