Our subway loyal

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leaving early when we're winning

Leaving early when we're getting beat

Leaving early when we're losing

It was always so but leaving early when we need that goal to win or draw the game  and depriving the team of your support isn't the best. We'll see if they leave at 85 mins when we're winning the league at home. 

30 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

The Liverpool fans goal celebration yesterday was embarrassing , absolute myth about their fans , bet Gerrard got a shock the first time ibrox was in full tilt having thought anfield was good 

I was there mate, to which bit are you referring? 

1 minute ago, andyhrfc said:

I was there mate, to which bit are you referring? 

Limbs looked pish compared to us scoring in a big game mate  , I was actually shocked at a video doing the rounds on twitter of salah goal , ibrox be bedlam if that was against celtic 

10 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Footy limbs on twitter gave it a generous 5/10 😂👍🏻

Twitter wasn’t on the Kop , I was, absolute bedlam.      😁

Anyway not going to derail this thread with comparisons between Anfield and Ibrox.  Had well over 1000 visits to the two grounds so can say that there have been some of the loudest atmospheres ever at both,  as well as totally shite atmospheres at both.

But the OF is unique in the UK, the only game where every man woman and child is bouncing.

What we need to do at Ibrox is work out how to get someone who is manic for two games a season to generate more enthusiasm for other games.  

My dad n me sometimes leave early if its a cold night and hes working the next day; typically like 5-10 minutes if we're winning which makes the difference between taking a hour and a half or a 50 minute drive home for my da who usually is up at 6 the next day

midday games we tend to stay all game though 

Archived