We were told it would take £100 million to catch them

Dave Hedgehog

29 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

But we battered them with a midfield 3 that cost £50,000.

Proof that a good scouting system and an eye for talent doesn’t need to cost millions.

No wonder they are spewing 😂😂

Need to win things tbh .Before we get too far ahead of ourselves mate 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Need to win things tbh .Before we get too far ahead of ourselves mate 

I agree about winning things but the thread is a general “up yours” to the £100 million morons from the bheast propaganda machine. 

My point is we are, in my opinion, a better team right now with a £50,000 midfield 😂👍

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I agree about winning things but the thread is a general “up yours” to the £100 million morons from the bheast propaganda machine. 

My point is we are, in my opinion, a better team right now with a £50,000 midfield 😂👍

😂he seems so .Just remember though .We said exactly the sane things last season ,right about this time .We were still lumbered with Worral then tbf 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

😂he seems so .Just remember though .We said exactly the sane things last season ,right about this time .We were still lumbered with Worral then tbf 

We are a much better team now than a year ago. Mentally a different animal too 👍

Just now, Dave Hedgehog said:

We are a much better team now than a year ago. Mentally a different animal too 👍

I would agree 

It’s just me .I keep it real .I will gloat like fuck ,when trophies are won .No prizes for being better than them ,month of January 😄

1 hour ago, Bertent said:

Catching isnt the goal though

It's a very good start though after a few of the hammerings they've gave us in recent seasons............ we are showing real improvement and that's what counts. We have nothing to fear when we face them now - that's the important thing now imo.

WHEN we win the league we'll have caught up, so to speak. It's very much in our hands but let's not rule out them still winning the league in the end, they're more than capable. Hopefully learned lessons from last season's winter break and we can kick on.

38 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Our failure to finish cost us extra time, cheating lost us the game. 

Our failure to finish cost us the game we missed a load of chances before and after the penalty, we also failed to win with one extra man with thirty minutes left there can be no excuses for that.

That cup should have been ours, we made more than enough chances to win it.

Archived