We were told it would take £100 million to catch them

Dave Hedgehog

59 minutes ago, King Jela said:

WHEN we win the league we'll have caught up, so to speak. It's very much in our hands but let's not rule out them still winning the league in the end, they're more than capable. Hopefully learned lessons from last season's winter break and we can kick on.

We should be able to do well our next five games four are at home and one is away to Hearts who look very poor now.

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

WHEN we win the league we'll have caught up, so to speak. It's very much in our hands but let's not rule out them still winning the league in the end, they're more than capable. Hopefully learned lessons from last season's winter break and we can kick on.

No - when we win the league we will have over taken them mate. We are already ahead of them in the league if we take win our game in hand. Let's not underplay our position at the moment we hold over them mate.

1 hour ago, corkinator said:

Let’s calm down, nothing has been won yet!

havin said that the irony is they will need to go out and spend money in January 😂😂

If they are gonna spend its gonna have to be big and on a first XI ready player.

I read a decent article the other day there saying who are they actually going to bring in? It made the point that they won't play a striker ahead of Edouard (although they probably need back up as Griffiths is done). Forrest is guaranteed starter on right wing so maybe left wing although they will be paying good money for sinclair and elyounoussi so might need to move them on. Brown and McGregor are starters and they still have rogic and ntcham who are again probably high earners behind. Christie might be out so potentially someone for the no 10 role? They paid 7m for the French fud so I'd find it unlikely they bring a centre half in and they brought in two left backs already 😂. Their superstar right back has so far flattered to deceive in old firm matches and they still have the boy that played against us in the first old firm game and the boy Jones tried to half too. 

Then there's your bayos, kouassis, bittons, Hayes, hendry. And 5 year deal for Johnston 😂😂😂 Their squad is as littered with deadwood as ours is if not more. 

3 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

If they are gonna spend its gonna have to be big and on a first XI ready player.

I read a decent article the other day there saying who are they actually going to bring in? It made the point that they won't play a striker ahead of Edouard (although they probably need back up as Griffiths is done). Forrest is guaranteed starter on right wing so maybe left wing although they will be paying good money for sinclair and elyounoussi so might need to move them on. Brown and McGregor are starters and they still have rogic and ntcham who are again probably high earners behind. Christie might be out so potentially someone for the no 10 role? They paid 7m for the French fud so I'd find it unlikely they bring a centre half in and they brought in two left backs already 😂. Their superstar right back has so far flattered to deceive in old firm matches and they still have the boy that played against us in the first old firm game and the boy Jones tried to half too. 

Then there's your bayos, kouassis, bittons, Hayes, hendry. And 5 year deal for Johnston 😂😂😂 Their squad is as littered with pish as ours is. 

Their team must cost a fortune as their squad players will be on really decent money, I think they may go for wanyama but I read West Ham also want him so he will probably go there.

29 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

They are babbling chimps, funny for a while but they quickly become tiresome. 

I do get the ramming their words down their throats bit to be honest but I have also become immune to their bile and bullshit to a large degree.

We have more important fights to win at the moment as far as I am concerned.

I have always told anyone who would listen things can change very quickly in football ... it wasn't that long ago thanks to hmrc septic held all the aces but now we have one of the best young managers in the game at the helm and they have popcorn teeth fannying about :stevieg:

9 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

Then there's your bayos, kouassis, bittons, Hayes, hendry. And 5 year deal for Johnston 😂😂😂 Their squad is as littered with deadwood as ours is if not more. 

All good points ,in fact very good points ,add into the equation that Lieswell wanted the wage bill trimmed ,sorry slashed ,by 10m adding any quality players is only going to get it going up again 

unless they sell again and it needs to be a high earner I can’t see them investing heavily ,anyway for me it’s a lot more about getting a team together than just firing random players in there and as long as TLB is in there I don’t see that happening either 

So good witnessing their fall while that cunt is steering the ship 😂😂😂

There will still be twists and turns in this title race, whilst we're slight favourites now, they're still very much in it. Still worry we could drop points against teams who park the bus. Ideally I'd like us to bring in another striker in the transfer window, if anything happens to Alfie we're knackered! 

21 hours ago, Smile said:

Our failure to finish cost us the game we missed a load of chances before and after the penalty, we also failed to win with one extra man with thirty minutes left there can be no excuses for that.

That cup should have been ours, we made more than enough chances to win it.

I don't disagree about our finishing, it was shocking, but an offside goal lost us the game, if the goal is rightfully chopped off the game goes to extra time with us with the momentum. 

21 hours ago, Smile said:

We should be able to do well our next five games four are at home and one is away to Hearts who look very poor now.

We'll have  a point to prove against Hearts, the players must be embarrassed dropping points to them. 

Archived