Grezda Back To Osijek

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He’s a Motherwell fan I think but his in laws are well known Rangers fans.

Aye I agree though the paper in general is ridiculous.

Beyond ridiculous, they had a lead story saying someone had wrote “Boris is a fanny” on a beach. A click bait comic.

47 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Remember his goals against Motherwell that made people think he wasn’t shite 😂

He was even shite that game, can’t think of a decent thing he did in a Rangers shirt.

Missed a good chance v Spartak at home as well. Ballooned it over the bar

6 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Club statement said it was for an undisclosed fee

That doesn't mean we didn't also have to pay him off. For instance, we were still paying a percentage of Pedro Mendes's wages after he moved to Sporting Lisbon..

4 hours ago, stewaj3 said:

Delighted he's off. Not good enough and Gerrard made it clear he wasn't getting back in the first team picture.

By all accounts seems he had a stinking attitude, will probably go on to have the season of his life now.

Would love to know how he ended up signing. Didn't play against us for osijek... Was injured.... Seems like a strange signing looking back.

I dont care if he goes on to play well.. we dont need a rotten apple like him in amongst our squad.

Im pretty sure he was recommended by Borna.. supposedly one of their best players.

8 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I dont care if he goes on to play well.. we dont need a rotten apple like him in amongst our squad.

Im pretty sure he was recommended by Borna.. supposedly one of their best players.

Borna probably just fancied his mate around :lol: 

More cash spunked unnecessarily on crap, a woeful signing from day1.  We just cannot afford to spend cash like that and not have them influence the team from the start, waiting weeks for crap like him or the Mexican dick.  Sickening how much we've wasted and how better the team could be if we hadn't wasted it. 

2 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Elaborate.

Presumably Osijek are going to be paying him less than he was on at Rangers.   Grezda could have demanded that Rangers paid the difference as a condition of signing for Osijek or Grezda would have quite happily rotted in the development team for the rest of his contract on his full wage. 

Much as I think players from overseas need time to settle, especially when young like Grezda is, his attitude was rotten to say the least. He certainly didn't help himself with his off field nonsense like his driving convictions for example. 

Long and the short of it is good riddance and piss off.

3 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

Some work out, some don't.

We will have to get use to this sort of stuff.

It's always been the case though throughout football, some work some dont. Grezda has nobody to blame but himself. What a great opportunity he had and hes fucked it for himself.

Archived