Ross McCrorrie

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Team are off to Dubai for training and a friendly.

Had forgotten about Ross Mccrorrie.

Seen he is on the flight with the team and potentially been recalled.

With King away back to Leicester, do you think Mcrorrie will be pulled back as cover in midfield? 

I’d be surprised if he was back with the side before Portsmouth announced anything?

He would be useful as cover but I feel he needs games and we’ve got 6-7 players who can play CM when you consider Arfield, Aribo, Davis, Jack, Kamara, Barjonas (who Gerrard said will feature)

3 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Didn’t see him in the clip. Heard some players were already out there though.

Just wonder if he could be one getting urged out the door in advance of his contract expiring in the summer. He'll be on a decent wage I'd have thought. Two young full backs have travelled.

Bored, close season speculation 😁

Like him, but can’t see him ever being a starter for a league winning team.

Heart of a lion, but just doesn’t have the ability. OK squad option. Big Edmundson probably pips him now as the ‘tighten up the midfield / defence’ sub now. 

17 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Heart of a lion, but just doesn’t have the ability. OK squad option. Big Edmundson probably pips him now as the ‘tighten up the midfield / defence’ sub now. 

There is no way big Edmunds on pips him in that dm role.

Big Ross has a lot to learn, but his energy and tough tackling make him a great option imo.

He doesn't deserve to start for us right now... But he will improve imo and even as is, he brings something to the team imo.

16 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

There is no way big Edmunds on pips him in that dm role.

Big Ross has a lot to learn, but his energy and tough tackling make him a great option imo.

He doesn't deserve to start for us right now... But he will improve imo and even as is, he brings something to the team imo.

I don’t think Edmundson or McCrorie should be in midfield at all.  Both are defenders.  Even when out on loan McCrorie found himself at RB.  

We have Jack and Davis to play that role in front of the back four.  Even Kamara can play there.  We really don’t need another DM.

42 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

He's still only 21 - I'm sure there is plenty to come from him yet. 

Archived