Wee Rhat Christie 3 match ban for Morelos grab

Orange and Blue

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Obviously Clancy has a problem seeing hands, he didn’t see Christie’s and he didn’t see the hand ball for the goal. 

Yep, and I have to say, I still think Brown’s lash out on Tav at the corner is more of a straight red card that should’ve seen him cited. For me, Christie’s pales in comparison to it.  

But, sweep sweep from the SFA re that and Clancy’s performance...

Just now, BearInTheToon said:

Yep, and I have to say, I still think Brown’s lash out on Tav at the corner is more of a straight red card that should’ve seen him cited. For me, Christie’s pales in comparison to it.  

If Brown was injured and Christie wasn’t then Brown would have been citied. 

Some coincidence the first one of them to get done by the C.O. is out anyway 👍

26 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

I often wonder whether certain refs tell their linesmen to butt out unless asked their opinion. Clancy, like Collum, has always been that sort of ref to me.

Didnt stop Clancy sending off Morelos up at the sheep for what his linesman must have told him about off the ball.

Shame it doesn't balance itself out.. 

Have a look at the linesmans view...

10 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I often wonder whether certain refs tell their linesmen to butt out unless asked their opinion. Clancy, like Collum, has always been that sort of ref to me.

Didnt stop Clancy sending off Morelos up at the sheep for what his linesman must have told him about off the ball.

Some Refs do tell them keep out of it unless he asks them what happened. 
You can see Tavs head snap back there what did he think caused that. 

13 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Can award a decision for an infringement, a pull or a block. Ref clearly saw a block but didnt see what exactly hed done with his left hand. The battering and grabbing of the baws is the bit missed, the violent conduct and brutality part.

Nothing wrong with that despite what the taigs greet about.

I get that he might not have seen the extent of the offence but from what I seen the offence is the grabbing of balls which surely is an automatic 2nd yellow regardless of extent as there is no attempt to play the ball...pardon the pun 😉

58 minutes ago, ayro said:

I get that he might not have seen the extent of the offence but from what I seen the offence is the grabbing of balls which surely is an automatic 2nd yellow regardless of extent as there is no attempt to play the ball...pardon the pun 😉

You asked how he could have given the free kick but not seen the ball grab. I've answered what I think is plausible, the only person who knows is Clancy.

48 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You asked how he could have given the free kick but not seen the ball grab. I've answered what I think is plausible, the only person who knows is Clancy.

Clancy is definitely the problem, question is whether he is shite, biased or both 🤷‍♂️

On 10/01/2020 at 23:46, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

looks like that clown is questioning him straight away by throwing his arms out,and again a split second later,as to why he "supposedly" was booked.
but!!!!...they have already told us to f**k off as it was Niko who got shown the card twice? 

Archived