Wee Rhat Christie 3 match ban for Morelos grab

Orange and Blue

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

The recent treatment of celtic players haha. 

Aye ano, 3 should’ve been sent off in their very last game, how interesting 

They have no shame.

Especially after just winning the cup with three players offside at the winning goal ffs. :headwall:

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Let's wait to see how it plays out before you say that.  An injured Christie suspended sounds like a precursor to an up-and-coming additional  ban for the Morelos gesture to even things up.

And why cite the injured player rather than Julien or Brown? Selective if you asked me.

Absolutely . I feel this absolute cunt Claire White will play her ace card in next few days . Game is fucked in this Country

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

They have no shame.

Especially after just winning the cup with three players offside at the winning goal ffs. :headwall:

A club like no other, thank fuck.

Completely shameless mate, only they could defend a player grabbing another man's balls. 

1 hour ago, Moody Blue said:

that idiot Kennedy was on the radio here this morn quoting likely surprise if a ban happened, I didn't make that bit up.  Deluded idiots. 

That is ironic mate . They were in all the papers , and I mean everyone with the same shite . Listen these maggots know exactly what they are doing .

And of course it appeals to all their deluded and bigoted fan base

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Completely shameless mate, only they could defend a player grabbing another man's balls. 

:thumbup: 

If we had a press that 'had some balls', they would have been making a story about a selick player and grabbing another players balls in a game. It will be all about how big a ban it is and how bad it is for them you can be sure. 

12 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Maybe because they do not see anything wrong with it and it is normal practice.

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Let's wait to see how it plays out before you say that.  An injured Christie suspended sounds like a precursor to an up-and-coming additional  ban for the Morelos gesture to even things up.

And why cite the injured player rather than Julien or Brown? Selective if you asked me.

Wouldn't he have to have been charged by now? I thought there was a time limit for charges being made?

8 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Wouldn't he have to have been charged by now? I thought there was a time limit for charges being made?

I am not sure of the rules, but I cannot see our players being cited after this time.

I believe this was an 'offer' from Liewell to get Brown and the others left alone. Paranoid protestant, but I genuinely believe that.  

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Aye Brown should have been cited as well,that forearm smash on Tav was fkin assault.

12 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

You are possibly right but I can't help think Liewell is pulling the strings. Recent events may have left me slightly paranoid.

20 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

:thumbup: 

If we had a press that 'had some balls', they would have been making a story about a selick player and grabbing another players balls in a game. It will be all about how big a ban it is and how bad it is for them you can be sure. 

They'll will spin it as bad for sure but it's a nothing ban considering Christie was missing the games anyway with injury. 

If the CO was doing her job properly brown would also be in the dock for his elbow. 

That'll be the referees warned now, pressure starting to be applied. 

The SFA have to charge them now or that gives them the free reign to keep going and disputing every single decision that goes against them. They continue to pander to the lunatics in their support. 

They excel at playing the victim. How can they possibly argue against a ball grab? Yet, they try.

Not even interested! As a Chief Sport writer not even willing to maybe, eh, do his job, and maybe do some research or investigation or comparison! Christie is your classic 'he's not that type' who very much is that type!

Also, how may red cards has Morelos had rescinded!

I think there is something dodgy going on here. Christie cited in the knowledge he'll likely be missing for at least the same period of time through injury. A cynic would say it is a softener to find an excuse to cite Morelos or someone else from Rangers.

I say a cynic but we all know Lawell will be controlling the compliance officer despite their club statement playing the victim card.

11 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

That'll be the referees warned now, pressure starting to be applied. 

The SFA have to charge them now or that gives them the free reign to keep going and disputing every single decision that goes against them. They continue to pander to the lunatics in their support. 

They excel at playing the victim. How can they possibly argue against a ball grab? Yet, they try.

Their scummy cheating board play a blinder in all truth . We laugh all this off of course . Sadly it  will always have consequences in this corrupt little land

4 minutes ago, djwyc14 said:

I think there is something dodgy going on here. Christie cited in the knowledge he'll likely be missing for at least the same period of time through injury. A cynic would say it is a softener to find an excuse to cite Morelos or someone else from Rangers.

I say a cynic but we all know Lawell will be controlling the compliance officer despite their club statement playing the victim card.

peter liewell . Lying scumbag bheast

Claire White ... Scumbag bheast supporter ...... You may be on to something there mate :p:

6 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Not even interested! As a Chief Sport writer not even willing to maybe, eh, do his job, and maybe do some research or investigation or comparison! Christie is your classic 'he's not that type' who very much is that type!

Sent off for recklessly tackling people = fair game

Red cards for nothing = he must have a temper. 

the retards on the scum forum were actually trying to say he didn't mean to do it :lol::lol::lol:

so Alfredo was in his sight, you see Christie move his head to within testicle range, then he thrusts his grabbing hand onto the testicle target and... goes in for the kill with machine like gripping action.

but naw, it was a mistake.

11 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

They'll never acknowledge him as a dirty player as he is the current darling of Scottish media. 

Good to see English doing what he accuses our fans of - good old 'whataboutary'. Smarmy bastard.

Archived