Wee Rhat Christie 3 match ban for Morelos grab

Orange and Blue

16 minutes ago, pcbear said:

One article not outright slating us but having a one off dig at them , but he can still not help himself by equally having a go at us.

Keep your weasel words dickhead, and keep true to yourself by continuing to slate us as we all know exactly how your are made.

He mentions the paedo situation. Just 7 words about the biggest child sex crime in British football! He’s one horrible feckin tarrier apologist and shouldn’t be allowed near any public broadcasting network.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

I accept the 3 incidents V THEM that Alfie 'got away wi' to a point but as he/they are focused on the last OF game,what did we get away wi?

I actually think the incidents in the game at Ibrox were absolutely nothing compared to anything in the last 2 OF games mate 

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

He mentions the paedo situation. Just 7 words about the biggest child sex crime in British football! He’s one horrible feckin tarrier apologist and shouldn’t be allowed near any public broadcasting network 

He only gets the gig ,cause he hates us and adheres to their anti Rangers charter .He gets a higher platform to spout his pish ,than say Billy Dodds or Derek Ferguson ,not that these 2 apologists for ex Rangers are worth a fuck 

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

What a cheek that prick has considering he should have been off himself along with a few others. 

He came up on the sport on Reporting Scotland and Mrs Bru had the sound muted before he got his first word out. 😁 

Even using Reporting Scotland to spout their shite .It must have been at least a decade since this show done anything with our club in this way .If at all 

25 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Even using Reporting Scotland to spout their shite .It must have been at least a decade since this show done anything with our club in this way .If at all 

They have one of their reporters out there while they are having their winter break, they obviously cannot speak to us so I would imagine every night they will have something about them.

We heard the preamble to the story about them wanting clarity about certain challenges, as soon as Brown appeared the sound was muted.

They have obviously decided that this is an opportunity to put pressure on the Refs for the rest of the season, I think we should be having our say as well, but that will not happen. 

43 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

They have one of their reporters out there while they are having their winter break, they obviously cannot speak to us so I would imagine every night they will have something about them.

We heard the preamble to the story about them wanting clarity about certain challenges, as soon as Brown appeared the sound was muted.

They have obviously decided that this is an opportunity to put pressure on the Refs for the rest of the season, I think we should be having our say as well, but that will not happen. 

Agreed mate .So bloody obvious .It is kind of creepy ,how they operate .It’s warped for me 

2 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

:tu:

Singular case for us ....  Plural case for them ...... but not in the world of English ..... even if we did get VAR .... with cunts like him not capable of being able to come to grips with factual evidence .... and making out we are on equal terms with the scum when it comes to flawed history  only makes the situation worse.

His remark about chants of paedophilia being disgusting .... is so hypocritical .... surely the actual act is what is disgusting .... not to mention the 40/50 years of concealing it is what is disgusting .... English's attempts at so called fairness are built on the Irish mind set ..... totally out of kilter with balanced peoples opinions ...... which makes him more dangerous .... and the all time cunt that he is.

🇬🇧

Great post mate and spot on where the filth are concerned. It must have choked him to even mention the above chants,although he did try to spin it that it's wrong for our fans to remind THEM of their dirty deeds.

10 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

:lol:

See all this gut wrenching ..... snivelling heartbreak .... not to mention the over the top Oscar winning performances from their bigoted media accomplices  ..... doesn't it just make you feel proud to be a Rangers supporter .... who is still wallowing in the aftermath of a very .... very ..... very emphatic and pleasing victory .... over the victims of the centuries.

Isn't it brilliant ...... :p:

:UK: 

Post of the day Bobby 

You bet it feels great 

Woke up every day since our win at the piggery ,with the biggest smile and the best feeling for the new year ahead .Feels damn good fella 😄

On 06/01/2020 at 22:16, Dave Hedgehog said:

Ryan Christie has been done because he is injured. He got charged AFTER his injury was revealed.

If Ryan Christie wasn’t injured he would not have been banned. That is a fact.

Not one celtic player ever banned by the Compliance Officer  prior to this. 

Even the last few weeks should have seen multiple celtic players charged but none of the players that got away with it are carrying an injury. 

Claire Whyte is a fenian bastard in a line of C.O. fenian bastards.

Vincent Lunny 

Anthony McGlennan

Claire Whyte.

And they have a cheek to moan 😂😂

Another good post .Good bears on form tonight 

3 hours ago, Bobby Hume said:

:tu:

Singular case for us ....  Plural case for them ...... but not in the world of English ..... even if we did get VAR .... with cunts like him not capable of being able to come to grips with factual evidence .... and making out we are on equal terms with the scum when it comes to flawed history  only makes the situation worse.

His remark about chants of paedophilia being disgusting .... is so hypocritical .... surely the actual act is what is disgusting .... not to mention the 40/50 years of concealing it is what is disgusting .... English's attempts at so called fairness are built on the Irish mind set ..... totally out of kilter with balanced peoples opinions ...... which makes him more dangerous .... and the all time cunt that he is.

🇬🇧

👍

Fuck me did English actually write that? Tom English may well be scum 95% of the time but that article has a bit of common sense to it and is very well written. I think we all get caught up in the paranoia and conspiracies from time to time. (some more than others) For example, I for one thought Christies ban was a precursor to a further ban for Morelos for his gesture. It appears that is not to be the case.

They will continue to cheat us until the end of the season but we have proved that if we do our talking on the pitch, no matter how much they cheat, we can beat them. I hope Gerrard is drumming that into them in Dubai.

Not only was the result great but the aftermath has been priceless.

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Fuck me did English actually write that? Tom English may well be scum 95% of the time but that article has a bit of common sense to it and is very well written. I think we all get caught up in the paranoia and conspiracies from time to time. (some more than others) For example, I for one thought Christies ban was a precursor to a further ban for Morelos for his gesture. It appears that is not to be the case.

They will continue to cheat us until the end of the season but we have proved that if we do our talking on the pitch, no matter how much they cheat, we can beat them. I hope Gerrard is drumming that into them in Dubai.

If we win this league at the end of the season .Maybe we can all say ,we got up with the Para mate .At this moment .I have a feeling we have yet to be surprised on how bad it will get .So we can come back to these thoughts come May 😄

16 hours ago, MisterC said:

Interesting piece from Tom English of all people and even criticises them....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51022782

Shit - now my ‘street cred’ is truly fucked - :pipe:  everything said by ‘Tom’ in that article is all the things I’ve being saying for a long time - this thread will no be full of folks discrediting the article as unbalanced, even when it has a go at them. 😩

12 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Wake up, he's doing this so he looks balanced if ever pulled up for being Anti-Rangers.

Archived