Sign in to follow this  
Escobar

Braga

2 hours ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Beat Benfica 1-0 away last night.

The contrast in form of us and them is slightly concerning for next week...

Think I seen they are unbeaten in ten and I'm that spell they've beaten Porto twice, Sporting twice and Benfica! 

Can only mean one thing. They are due a loss!

34 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Any decent deals lads on flights? Can get out from Luton pretty cheap but murder trying to get home 

You on twitter? Seen a guy selling this no idea if he's sold it and don't know him personally. 

Rfc52 likes this

27 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Any decent deals lads on flights? Can get out from Luton pretty cheap but murder trying to get home 

Horrendous trying to get back there was Lisbon - stanstead edinburgh was best i seen, Im porto-madrid heathrow edinburgh but  few of us from work the same way

Rfc52 likes this

11 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Glasgow-London-Lisbon on the way out, Lisbon-Toulouse-Edinburgh coming home 😂 £170 is decent though.

Mate I can get to faro and home for 70 quid. Problem is faro is murder to. Get to to porto from for a decent price. 

Thats Edinburgh to faro

Faro to Glasgow 

CoatbridgeBear likes this

11 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate I can get to faro and home for 70 quid. Problem is faro is murder to. Get to to porto from for a decent price. 

Thats Edinburgh to faro

Faro to Glasgow 

Aye we looked at that aswell but they were wanting fortunes man.

Rfc52 likes this

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Thats Edinburgh to faro

Faro to Glasgow 

Train not an option from Faro ? sure there is train goes straight from Faro to Braga takes about 3/4 hours but and god knows what the price would be.

2 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Train not an option from Faro ? sure there is train goes straight from Faro to Braga takes about 3/4 hours but and god knows what the price would be.

Seen 222 quid return :lol:

45 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

Anyone else got the fear for this fixture on thursday? With their form vs ours...

No I actually think it'll suit us. This mob will come thinking we are there for the taking but I can see us causing them problems on the break. More confident about this than I was going to Kilmarnock.

LochendBilly likes this

15 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Seen a few at 55 quid odds one way. 

They may work the same with pricing as they do over here on the trains, if you do it individual stops rather than the full journey 9 times out of 10 it will end up cheaper, just an absolute pain in the arse if you have to do it for more than 5 stops.

Rfc52 likes this

Just got a call from the travel club company - got a knock back on one point, but they’ve had cancellations, so was offered a ticket.  Can’t feckin go now! Bastard! Probs not get a point now for getting knocked back in the first place!

The atmosphere in Madrid tonight is electrifying. That's what makes European nights so special. It allows you to forget the cesspit of the Scottish game for a little while. I can't wait for Thursday.

If anyone is in Edinburgh airport about 5am tomorrow sees someone looking depressed as fuck after Today it’s, someone can buy me a pint 😂 

If anyone is in Edinburgh airport about 5am tomorrow sees someone looking depressed as fuck after Today it’s, someone can buy me a pint 😂 

Just got offered a ticket for this guy next to me at Ibrox has 2 tickets in his hand already as he knows someone in club Europe and they were allowed to pick them up at Ibrox. His flights might be cancelled as he's going through Milan on the way and it's been hit with the cornavirus which would be a nightmare.