Braga

Escobar

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Glasgow-London-Lisbon on the way out, Lisbon-Toulouse-Edinburgh coming home 😂 £170 is decent though.

Mate I can get to faro and home for 70 quid. Problem is faro is murder to. Get to to porto from for a decent price. 

Thats Edinburgh to faro

Faro to Glasgow 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate I can get to faro and home for 70 quid. Problem is faro is murder to. Get to to porto from for a decent price. 

Thats Edinburgh to faro

Faro to Glasgow 

Train not an option from Faro ? sure there is train goes straight from Faro to Braga takes about 3/4 hours but and god knows what the price would be.

45 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

Anyone else got the fear for this fixture on thursday? With their form vs ours...

No I actually think it'll suit us. This mob will come thinking we are there for the taking but I can see us causing them problems on the break. More confident about this than I was going to Kilmarnock.

15 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Seen a few at 55 quid odds one way. 

They may work the same with pricing as they do over here on the trains, if you do it individual stops rather than the full journey 9 times out of 10 it will end up cheaper, just an absolute pain in the arse if you have to do it for more than 5 stops.

21 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The atmosphere in Madrid tonight is electrifying. That's what makes European nights so special. It allows you to forget the cesspit of the Scottish game for a little while. I can't wait for Thursday.

Atmosphere is rocking because they have cunts standing behind both goals, don’t have their club telling them not to sing certain songs and people greeting about flags hanging.

Just got offered a ticket for this guy next to me at Ibrox has 2 tickets in his hand already as he knows someone in club Europe and they were allowed to pick them up at Ibrox. His flights might be cancelled as he's going through Milan on the way and it's been hit with the cornavirus which would be a nightmare. 

Archived