Sign in to follow this  
SeparateEntityMyArse

Gerrard nails it backing Alfredo

2 hours ago, YearsofWar said:

He's dived in every single match I've ever seen him play and it never gets mentioned. You seen slow motion replays of him dropping under no contact and clowns like Andy Walker are like "Yep, that's a clear foul."

Agreed. Said a similar thing in another thread about a week ago. He's never even attempted to do anything dangerous but they still label him as a hothead. The Porteous red card vs Barisic and Christie red card vs Livingston are a thousand times worse than anything Morelos has done on the pitch. If you only read the papers you would think Porteous is a little naive, Christie is a saint but Morelos needs locked up and given psychological treatment.

I've heard cunts saying Morelos "lost his discipline again". He got booked for a little nudge and then for a dive, so at what point in there did he lose discipline?

The haters in general are afraid, but for those ex pro pundits and media commentators it's all about taking the opportunity to demonise him towards undermining his value and the club. Some are cuter at it than others, but it's there just the same.

Boyd and McCann aside, our other so called allies in McCoist et al, should be calling out these cunts live as they try to do us with their lies, whereas we can do it with the truth.

Good call by Gerrard, so maybe our allies will now grow a set and follow his lead.

Morelos could learn to reign it in a little. At times he's quite antagonistic. But to suggest he's some kind of out of control hot head is utterly ridiculous. 

He might've brought a little of his discipline problem on himself initially, but since it was rapidly and aggressively pounced upon by the media its snowballed from there. Most of his recent issues have been him simply venting his quite justifiable frustrations. He's only human and he's actually not reacted nearly as badly as he could have. 

A lot of latent racism has been aimed at Morelos and certain members of the press and Scottish football community should be ashamed of themselves... 

5 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Rubbish 

Scum game is a prime example, does to Lego exactly what he gets 3 or 4 times a game (got it of Julie that game) and he is booked for it. Goes down like every other forward for the slightest touch at the end of a game and he is booked for it. Does a celebration to the Motherwell fans he does to Rangers  fans and he gets booked for it. 

So maybe you should be asking just who has the problem in Scottish Football. 

how is it rubbish ?

the point is he should be saying to himself if i do this or that then i will be sent off. regardless if its fair or not.

we all know scottih football is the problem but we need to be box clever with all this or were gonna miss alfredo in the big games and we need him.

but i dont think he has a leg to stand on with his last two sending offs. goading opposing fans(accused of) and diving.

like i said a more mature alfredo wont leave the park in those circumstances. i am just glad he is improving. when you see a person try then he is worth more time.

refs are cunts but lets not make their day any easier.

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Do you actually believe Buff has a mentality problem??? 

Why should he say to himself I can’t do what that guy just did to me because I will be sent off because it’s me. 

Maybe he thinks why aren’t people pointing out the hypocrisy more. 

no i just am old enough to know people mature mentally quicker than others.

hes feisty as hell. that is obvious give where he was born and the circumstances he went through to get where he is just now. It is a remarkable story that is far from finished.

He just needs to be a little more mature which will come naturally or he can try work on it. he has my ful backing, but any fans who think he does not show signs of immaturity are kidding themselves on.

The media have been cunts to him and lay the boot in. but goading fans and diving when the ref is lookig to send you off is immature.

so yeah i dont think he has ''mental problems''. just a minor maturity issue for a young man. Which is not uncommon.

P.S there is a leader inside him aswell. the way he has clawed games bac for us and kept going is the stuff of legend. most noticeably i say was the game in holland with his two goals. Until alfredo got those goals we were doig nothing it seemed.

Well done Gerrard for calling them out. He has done far more in the game and is far more respected than any of Morelos's detractors. The discrimination is plain to see for anyone willing to actually look. 

Fair or not Morelos has to be more careful than others on the pitch because the agenda against him has created the false narrative that he is a dirty player and a hot head. He might of deserved the second yellow as he did five but the first was nonsense. However there was no need for the dive and he gave the referee the opportunity to send him off. A little more common sense and we wouldn't be missing him for a couple of games. He is learning though especially in his reactions to the many fouls he suffers and it is this that is helping his disciplinary record. 

They have demonized him for so long and to the extent that they have no defense when being accused of discriminatory behaviour. It is just adding to the meltdown. 

Even to the point where they think they are owed an apology when a player gets punished for grabbing his cock :lol:

Lets just take the last game against them, in no particular order, julian  gets a hold of the  Buffs jersey and holds him back in the box, no action taken, julian fouls the Buff when he's through on goals, free kick to celtic, julian batters the Buff off the ball, no action taken, broon batters into the Buff again no action taken, Buff makes contact with broon, broon throws himself to the ground , Buff booked - didn't mention christie even although he escaped at the time - agenda all day long

corkinator likes this

2 hours ago, Darth Bear said:

Well done Gerrard for calling them out. He has done far more in the game and is far more respected than any of Morelos's detractors. 

Except Michael Stewart.