PODCAST: Greatest Game with Steven Gerrard

Ace

https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9hdWRpb2Jvb20uY29tL2NoYW5uZWxzLzUwMDUwMzYucnNz&episode=dGFnOmF1ZGlvYm9vbS5jb20sMjAyMC0wMS0wODovcG9zdHMvNzQ3MzI2Mg

This a phenomenal podcast, you get to hear Gerrard in a far more informal setting, chatting to a mate with some great insights to him as a man, a player & a manager (swearing included 😂)

Loved the little tickle of information he gave us about 'right sided midfielder who sat deep' when asked on which position Steven Gerrard as a Manager, would pick Steven Gerrard as a player.

Sadly Carragher jumped in and backtracked on the question he already asked!

A great interview overall, love hearing him say how content he is with us. Definitely falling in love with us, if it isn't already a full blown affair at this point.

Really good listen but I didn’t like the swearing. I know fine well people will say I’m a moaning cunt because ultimately he’s just a guy having a chat with his pal but every time he’s speaking on any sort of platform he’s representing us and the cursing doesn’t come across well.

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Really good listen but I didn’t like the swearing. I know fine well people will say I’m a moaning cunt because ultimately he’s just a guy having a chat with his pal but every time he’s speaking on any sort of platform he’s representing us and the cursing doesn’t come across well.

He didn’t swear when he was talking about us tbf. 

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Remember Walter and Archie with Chic Young?

24 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Remember Walter and Archie with Chic Young?

Different situations IMO. One was a heated reaction to being asked a stupid question in an interview, the other was an hour long sit down interview in a pretty casual setting. I know people won’t see it as a big deal but it just surprised me to see somebody who is usually so well spoken in interviews swearing fairly openly :lol:

Just now, DBBTB said:

Different situations IMO. One was a heated reaction to being asked a stupid question in an interview, the other was an hour long sit down interview in a pretty casual setting. I know people won’t see it as a big deal but it just surprised me to see somebody who is usually so well spoken in interviews swearing fairly openly :lol:

He done it regularly in his documentary thing.

Archived