The meltdown continues....

Billythebear77

Not sure why we don’t just sign up the ex Rangers pros that are in the media as club ambassadors, and give them a remit around promoting us and slating them. 

Can’t be that hard to coordinate. 

The club sitting back and hoping Gordon Daniel, Barry Ferguson or our fans group will defend us is killing us at times. 

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Not sure why we don’t just sign up the ex Rangers pros that are in the media as club ambassadors, and give them a remit around promoting us and slating them. 

Can’t be that hard to coordinate. 

The club sitting back and hoping Gordon Daniel, Barry Ferguson or our fans group will defend us is killing us at times. 

Read that wee scumbag Ferguson’s article backing the thumb in today’s record and the see if yo u expect these Uncle Tom types to back us up.

1 minute ago, Dickie said:

Read that wee scumbag Ferguson’s article backing the thumb in today’s record and the see if yo u expect these Uncle Tom types to back us up.

That’s what I mean. I don’t. 

Theres no way Hartson and Sutton genuinely believe the pish they spout. It’s coordinated and targeted. 

26 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Cynic in me thinks is so they can use it against Boyd

What did he say that's caused this complaint?

Are we really suggesting a mental health ambassador questioned if thumb had issues live on tv. I was at our game so haven't seen any coverage of this.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

What did he say that's caused this complaint?

Are we really suggesting a mental health ambassador questioned if thumb had issues live on tv. I was at our game so haven't seen any coverage of this.

Still not seen a transcript, but I believe he questioned whether was "mentally prepared" or such like, to be back playing.  Sure someone will confirm. 

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Still nothing from Rangers on that.

Which is an absolute disgrace, I used to give the board the benefit of the doubt in a lot of these instances. But this is unforgiveable cowardice, no other way to look at it. I will say again, what would we have to lose by banning the sun unless they make a promise to stop stirring the shit? Nothing as far as I can see.

13 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Still not seen a transcript, but I believe he questioned whether was "mentally prepared" or such like, to be back playing.  Sure someone will confirm. 

Strange bunch how dare someone asks such a question eh. Falls in line with the child abuse stuff to. Looking after the welfare of people ain't exactly there strong point

It's deflection pure and simple. The thumb throws something into either the killie fans or dugout and the scum come out all distressed about what Boyd said about him. 

Anytime one of their players does something wrong, they release a story about something else. 

Fuck them

Ex-celtic star Charlie Nicholas has launched an astonishing blast at Leigh Griffiths for his celebration after scoring against Partick Thistle at the weekend. Griffiths stuck his fingers in his ears to drown out the noise of critics who claimed his time at Parkhead was over. An act that didn't sit well with Nicholas.

The former Hoops striker, 58, was left "doubting" Griffiths' mindset and claims he was worried by the message the frontman was sending to supporters.

"Why did he put his fingers in his ears? It is not about a war or creating a so-called agenda. It is about getting himself right as a person - and if he does that, he can become the player he once was. His celebration really worried me and saddened me. I just think he should sort himself out and enjoy his goal."

Worse than Boyd....

46 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

37 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

What's wrong with that?

I don’t think it’s even that they’re upset about, it’s the fact that Boyd highlighted how little he’s played in the last few years and that it’s because he doesn’t work hard enough. Could be wrong

Archived