The meltdown continues....

Billythebear77

15 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

I read boyds statement and I feel fucking sorry for the big man. That must a been a hard statement to write. 

What a fucking horrible club and support. Vile bastards. 

Anyone accusing him of lacking ‘compassion’ should take a long hard look in the mirror.  Disgraceful he’s had to put out this statement. 

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I fucking hate they stinking bastards more and more with every waking day. 

Likewise. Just when you think it can't get any worse, it does.

There is no understanding of these bastards. Just utter scum, that you wouldn't tire of beating up every last fucking one of them.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Because then maybe someone would actually ask why there was no investigation into his gambling and why no official drug testing was done with the suspension to follow. 

Well if any organisation can orchestrate a cover up for wrong doing......

14 hours ago, Smile said:

I know he's a bit marmite for some but he's spot on here.

I watch him regular, he's defo a pop culture bear, but hits all the right notes here, the only problem with this video it won't see the light of day to the folk that really matter, the wider non Rangers public, Even if it did it would all be about poor wee victim Leigh. 

Checked back pages while at the shop this morning, Couldn't believe what was on it, Yet more shameless hypocrisy, TLB ranting about a witch hunt against thumb, 

All this stems from us beating them, not from decisions going our way, but we beat them even with the officials favouring them throughout the match, Where is this all going to end, How ugly is this going to get before it gets called out for what it is by somebody with no connection to us 

37 minutes ago, Land Rover said:

Sick of it all , fed up and questioning the meaning of life .

One look at the thumb and you can see he's no right . 

A wee ned bastard who'll ultimately end up in the gutter .

Said to a few lads the other day.  Fuckin poison.  Not a week going past without a media frenzy.  

On 24/01/2020 at 15:05, KingKirk said:

It was also common knowledge that he had a gambling addiction and drug addiction that at it's peak was out of control.

They don't want the world knowing that tho

We all know why it is but they won'y hear about it, always use the mental health stick but will never say what it actually is he suffers from.

3 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

We all know why it is but they won'y hear about it, always use the mental health stick but will never say what it actually is he suffers from.

Check the nick of the guy , looks like he's been locked in a room cold turkey for 3 month with the screaming ab dabs . 

He looks a total shambles , that's no gambling that's done that . And btw I'm no a qualified addiction therapist either 👍

I heard keevins going on about the abuse the players get today and nearly booted the tranny off the wall . It wasny that when Alfie was getting pelters .

The thumb dished it out large , he's going to have to take it back big time . 

8 hours ago, magic8ball said:

I watch him regular, he's defo a pop culture bear, but hits all the right notes here, the only problem with this video it won't see the light of day to the folk that really matter, the wider non Rangers public, Even if it did it would all be about poor wee victim Leigh. 

Checked back pages while at the shop this morning, Couldn't believe what was on it, Yet more shameless hypocrisy, TLB ranting about a witch hunt against thumb, 

All this stems from us beating them, not from decisions going our way, but we beat them even with the officials favouring them throughout the match, Where is this all going to end, How ugly is this going to get before it gets called out for what it is by somebody with no connection to us 

I think Gerrard is the man to, at some stage call it out. 

He has a larger following than the entire SPFL combined. 

4 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

Ideally, he'll have been put there by a speeding big artic.

It all get put down to "whatabouterry" by the press and radio - this phrase seems to be straight from the Hollicom press release this week. Every phone in and paper has been using it to "conviently" shut down debate ever since that wee ned made a complete arse of himself. A total cop out.

9 hours ago, Malkster said:

Boyd should've ended his statement by saying I will not be moralised by club who have hidden child molestation on an industrial scale....

You know what, maybe  this is what it might take to open this can of worms. Might blow it wide open. Imagine a sports pundit coming  out with a statement about the truth.  What could be the worst to happen? 

34 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

You know what, maybe  this is what it might take to open this can of worms. Might blow it wide open. Imagine a sports pundit coming  out with a statement about the truth.  What could be the worst to happen? 

They would get slaughtered for using child rape to point score. 
We would get a sudden call for respecting the feelings of the victims and their family’s, never mind the fact that the whole of Scottish Football and the MSM haven’t given 2 fucks about the victims and their family’s for decades. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

They would get slaughtered for using child rape to point score. 
We would get a sudden call for respecting the feelings of the victims and their family’s, never mind the fact that the whole of Scottish Football and the MSM haven’t given 2 fucks about the victims and their family’s for decades. 

Still might be worth it. What’s to lose? 

Rangers hammer the scum and it's all big bad Rangers, condemn Alfie and Kent. Their handball goal and a shambles of a refereeing performance by Clancy is airbrushed away.

Thumbheid makes gestures twice on scoring and throws something at a fan. The scum players and management in the dugout area turn on the oap. The narrative is poor leigh is the victim of naughty shouts and even a witch hunt. 

Multiple cases of hypocrisy that Stevie wonder could see in how Alfie and Griffiths are treated. Blatantly obvious the agenda being driven in the taig press.

Buckle up troops, we win tomorrow and keep winning and the dark arts the likes never seen before in Scotland will soon emerge and target us. We ain't seen nothing yet.

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

Still might be worth it. What’s to lose? 

Absolutely nothing mate except whoever does do it will be committing career suicide as the MSM don’t want to touch this with a barge pole and the person will be cut from any media gigs. 
Which is sickening but that’s what will happen. 

16 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Rangers hammer the scum and it's all big bad Rangers, condemn Alfie and Kent. Their handball goal and a shambles of a refereeing performance by Clancy is airbrushed away.

Thumbheid makes gestures twice on scoring and throws something at a fan. The scum players and management in the dugout area turn on the oap. The narrative is poor leigh is the victim of naughty shouts and even a witch hunt. 

Multiple cases of hypocrisy that Stevie wonder could see in how Alfie and Griffiths are treated. Blatantly obvious the agenda being driven in the taig press.

Buckle up troops, we win tomorrow and keep winning and the dark arts the likes never seen before in Scotland will soon emerge and target us. We ain't seen nothing yet.

Said it for the last 2 years, if (when) we get a bit of a lead in a title race, we will be deducted points for some trumped up charge, on some recently brought in legislation

See when I was growing up you could literally say/sing whatever the fuck you wanted & you would get back just as bad but nothing would be done & there was next to nothing reported! I fucking hated them with a passion! 

Now though, with things seemingly better.... I hate those stinkin fenian bastards more than I ever have in my life. They are the absolute dregs of society but they have wormed their way into positions of power & we are now on the back foot. 

3 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

I think Gerrard is the man to, at some stage call it out. 

He has a larger following than the entire SPFL combined. 

I would think he would be the favourite, but he seems too media savvy at times, but if it gets to the stage where he has an open goal to put the cunts to bed he won't be shy in doing it, And to be honest with the embarrassing level of blatent hypocrisy going on just now, he may not be far away 

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Totally shocked at the level of hypocrisy on blatent show just now, It's totally unthinkable the level these cunts will actually get to before people outwith our fan base actually realise what's going on, 

I first noticed the agenda during our run to Manchester, but the dirty tricks and dark arts are on  a whole different level since then, Must be the new days of social media that's helped give them the platform and weaponry to let them get away with it, Even when we do get 55 it won't be the end of it, we need to get used to a whole new level of taig propaganda and manipulation 

2 hours ago, bear822 said:

Said it for the last 2 years, if (when) we get a bit of a lead in a title race, we will be deducted points for some trumped up charge, on some recently brought in legislation

Iv often thought the same myself, But thought at the same time, how will they manage to actually do that, But with recent events that we have witnessed we can all see that they have no shame whatsoever, The system and MSM also allows them to say and do whatever they fuckin want, This week is a perfect example, we have our biggest hero in a generation ridiculed and dragged down into the gutter on whatever the taig media feel like writing or talking about, Flip side is a racist bigot drug taking gambling feind who is defended to the hilt and anybody who dares call him out for what he is, is deemed a cunt, 

55 will be hard work. But I feel the hardest part will be off the pitch rather than on it, 

1 hour ago, magic8ball said:

55 will be hard work. But I feel the hardest part will be off the pitch rather than on it, 

Practically said the same myself in an earlier post, but on the upside 55 will be the best feeling ever (quite possibly now better than 9iar), but close to this feeling will be the off field events watching them turning on one another which they undoubtedly will...

Archived