The meltdown continues....

Billythebear77

This lad in the video says “for the betterment of Scottish football wouldn’t it be good if everyone was treated the same?”

celtic, spfl, Sfa and the media don’t give a flying fuck about the betterment of Scottish football, all they want is 10 in a row at ANY cost.

That may be defending Griffiths so he doesn’t get banned, ridiculing Morelos every move so he does get banned or generally just fucking us over... 

IMO it high time the club grew a fucking pair and start taking these idiots to task!! 

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, kelvd1873 said:

This lad in the video says “for the betterment of Scottish football wouldn’t it be good if everyone was treated the same?”

celtic, spfl, Sfa and the media don’t give a flying fuck about the betterment of Scottish football, all they want is 10 in a row at ANY cost.

That may be defending Griffiths so he doesn’t get banned, ridiculing Morelos every move so he does get banned or generally just fucking us over... 

IMO it high time the club grew a fucking pair and start taking these idiots to task!! 

I don't think we will ever come out with anything criticising players from other clubs that are involved in incidents that are nothing to do with us,No club does this even the taigs, What they do is they get cunts like Sutton and Harston to do it for them. 

Nobody in the media has had the balls to come out and criticise thumb for the incident for what it was either,Its been reported that he "tossed" a bit of tape into the crowd, rather than what really happened, he took a bit of stick and he's thrown tape in an aggressive manner to a home supporter, 

Of course treating everybody the same would be the best thing for the game, But I can never see that happening for a very long time, The taigs have far too much influence in the places that matter and given the warped minds of them they have no concept of what is fair, A fair system would be anti Catholic or anti celtic or even in some cases be anti Irish Catholic racism 

7 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

Practically said the same myself in an earlier post, but on the upside 55 will be the best feeling ever (quite possibly now better than 9iar), but close to this feeling will be the off field events watching them turning on one another which they undoubtedly will...

They are starting to turn on each other already, 2 weeks ago I had to take a journey with a couple of them, 2 guys I know well but between us football is never discussed, Out of the blue they started talking about the unfair ban on Christie, I ended that convo by saying that it was just a pointless token ban to cover up other things that went on in the game, which it 100pc was, What followed was a thing of pure joy they then started arguing, the bitterest of the 2 got tore into some of the players, Slated Ajer and Forrest for being shite bags and wished they had players like Morelos and Kent who have big balls and love battering into defenders, That didn't go down well with the other guy who said that Rangers just don't have  a hard man with the class of Lego, The bitterest one then ended the convo with a description of Lego the staunchest of staunch bluenoses would have been proud of. 

I do feel we will win the league this year and your right they will turn on each other and the one at the centre will be Lieswell, he's been feeding them with bullshit for years and filling his pockets at the same time, they thought they had 10 in the bag but we turned things round quicker than they ever thought possible, it's hard to predict how hard they will actually take this, but it will be a joy to sit back and watch them tear into each other 

Personally I canny wait for the total meltdown that will happen .

I've never been one for conspiracies but our last 2 games against them were officiated by 2 well known rabid taigs.. we know gollum is just a knob but Clancy did everything he could to help them at the sweep sweep arena.

Even yesterday Clancy awarded them a pen that wisnae even an accidental foul .. 

Were up against not just the paedos it's a country wide effort starting with the SNP/IRA down to Lego and popcorn teeth..

55 will be the sweetest thing since helicopter sunday 

1 minute ago, Gaffbear said:

Personally I canny wait for the total meltdown that will happen .

I've never been one for conspiracies but our last 2 games against them were officiated by 2 well known rabid taigs.. we know gollum is just a knob but Clancy did everything he could to help them at the sweep sweep arena.

Even yesterday Clancy awarded them a pen that wisnae even an accidental foul .. 

Were up against not just the paedos it's a country wide effort starting with the SNP/IRA down to Lego and popcorn teeth..

55 will be the sweetest thing since helicopter sunday 

Imagine if the stars align & we win the league at the Trampitheatre...

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Post something positive mate and I will give you a like. I have no doubt you are hardcore Ranger just like me but you always see the glass half empty in my eyes.

You must miss my positive posts when things have went well 👍🏻, I’ll survive without a like from you mate , thanks all the same 👍🏻😂

Just now, Cedrick said:

You must miss my positive posts when things have went well 👍🏻, I’ll survive without a like from you mate , thanks all the same 👍🏻😂

When we win convincingly on Wednesday and read your positive quotes I will be sure to like them mate 🙂 WATP

Archived