The meltdown continues....

Billythebear77

30 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

No wonder their fans are in meltdown when their players and manager give out the sort of bullshit...

celtic centre half Christopher Jullien has hit back at claims that he deserved to be sent off for a challenge on Alfredo Morelos in the game against Rangers last month – and insisted the temperamental striker had actually fouled him...

"I didn't deserve a red card against Rangers - it was Alfredo Morelos who fouled me"

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/news/18147452.didnt-deserve-red-card-Rangers---alfredo-morelos-fouled/

He's been here hardly any time at all. It's now in his DNA too - admit nothing deny everything, play the victim card at all times.

Always cheated, never defeated.

How the fuck did he get away with his off the ball wiping out of Alfie? The cunt should have walked for that let alone the tangle of legs that was given as their foul. 

They are demented fucking freaks. 

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

There will be full scale riots when we win 55. There's nearly a generation of them who haven't tasted defeat. It's going to be ugly.

And I can't wait for their full meltdown this one has been enjoyable but 55 will be on another level and I can't wait too relish in the pain we cause they mick cunts 

21 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

How the fuck did he get away with his off the ball wiping out of Alfie? The cunt should have walked for that let alone the tangle of legs that was given as their foul. 

They are demented fucking freaks. 

I'm sure there were pundits saying Alfredo tripped Julien up. Fucking madness. 

1 minute ago, JackAlex93 said:

I'm sure there were pundits saying Alfredo tripped Julien up. Fucking madness. 

I think the commentators were saying that straight away. I remember thinking Alfie is in front of him, how the hell does he manage to trip the defender up? 

Now where's that expert in bio-mechanics when we need him..

7 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

The commentary team were claiming that but is wrong. 

Yeah Morelos was at fault for puting his foot on the ground when running. Pretty scandalous thing to do, lucky not to get a yellow for that and a second yellow for not moving it out of the way when being kicked.

10 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yeah Morelos was at fault for puting his foot on the ground when running. Pretty scandalous thing to do, lucky not to get a yellow for that and a second yellow for not moving it out of the way when being kicked.

He's a rascal 

25 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

They have been that used to winning everything for the past 8 years some of their younger fans don't even remember a winning Rangers team, the cunts are now realising what its like.

Tattiedome will be struggling the season after we stop 10iar.

9 in a row u mean?

1 hour ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I think the commentators were saying that straight away. I remember thinking Alfie is in front of him, how the hell does he manage to trip the defender up? 

He said the ref was right , Alfie's leg moves to the left to block Julien and it was their free kick , mongo bastard that he is 

Wonder what they'd have been like in the winter break if we hadn't just played them and beaten them but were still neck and neck with them.

Would they come up with even more weird fantasy stuff or delve into their archives of paranoia? Sutton could go on about Dunfermline again to warn other teams not to let us win in May. Lennon could practise coin diving again. The howling of Sevcoooooooooooooooooo would be heard across the city. Newspapers across Europe would sell plenty of ad space.

Maybe it's better for all that their mental torture has a focus by having an Old Firm game just before the break, regardless of how utterly one-sided the refereeing was in the game.

May (and June and July) will be interesting!

3 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

The cunt said on sportscene ref was correct as Alfredo put his "leg across" in front of their centre half/carthorse and "fouled" him.

Contrast that with  his opinion during a Livingston v Rangers game earlier this season. 

The Livi forward put his leg in front of Helander I think it was and was caught from behind and went down . Should have been a red card according Mr Bio-mechanics. 

Also it was "clever forward play" by the Livi player for putting his "leg across" in front of Helander.

Alfredo does the exact same thing and it's a foul against him. 

Cunts are all mental.

Their hatred of us eats them and consumes them.

Get it right fucking up every last one of them.

23 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

The cunt said on sportscene ref was correct as Alfredo put his "leg across" in front of their centre half/carthorse and "fouled" him.

Contrast that with  his opinion during a Livingston v Rangers game earlier this season. 

The Livi forward put his leg in front of Helander I think it was and was caught from behind and went down . Should have been a red card according Mr Bio-mechanics. 

Also it was "clever forward play" by the Livi player for putting his "leg across" in front of Helander.

Alfredo does the exact same thing and it's a foul against him. 

Cunts are all mental.

Their hatred of us eats them and consumes them.

Get it right fucking up every last one of them.

Cunts like Stewart also have a gallery to play to remain employed 

17 hours ago, Billythebear77 said:

they’re actually calling for Alfie’s legs to be broken at the next Glasgow derby

I heard the section of that podcast on twitter last night, and as funny, and as comforting as it is, and an absolute pleasure to witness the moonhowling baw bags go into meltdown, it's really quite sinister.

We haven't seen this side of them for a good long while since all results and decisions have been going their way mainly due to the complicity of the media and authorities, and the fact that we haven't been anywhere near decent enough to lay a glove on them until recently. In 2010 we had the referees strike, primarily caused by them with their constant accusations of bias and cheating coupled with personal threats and attacks on individual referees. That was also sinister and here we are again, the rhetoric being ramped up against the SFA over UEFA Licences, the perpetual refereeing conspiracies (despite clear evidence to suggest that there's more than just Clancy that is one of their own) and personal threats of violence to our players and their racial and sectarian abuse of our players and staff.

This isn't going to stop anytime soon. It will probably continue to escalate until somebody does actually get hurt, but see while it does, the rabid unwashed will take their eye off of their club and it's associated cabal of directors hoovering up money without reinvestment, TLB losing his temper with their players (shhh remember nothing happened up the tunnel) and their pish stained brand of football deteriorating. It's a self fulfilling prophecy. The worse they become, the more they focus on us and ours, the worse they become.

It's like deja vu, all over again.

On 09/01/2020 at 21:03, Dave Hedgehog said:

They hate him because he is black. Shocking levels of racism. Modern Scotland is a fucking hole under the republican SNP.

He isn't black. If you are going to cry racism at least get his race correct. 

Archived