Sign in to follow this  
Billythebear77

The meltdown continues....

32 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

I have come to the opinion that there must be some person sitting there at the Propaganda Ministry sending out instructions to all of the THEM minded types out there. They are all literally singing from the same hymn sheet, firstly it was that Alfie should be banned forever, just because, then the revisionism about the referee, now they are all going on about THEM coming back stronger from the break, the break came at the wrong time for Rangers and that we will buckle under the pressure, normal service as far as they are concerned to be resumed in the second half of the season.

Dr Goebbels could have learned a lot of lessons from this mhob.

Goebbels.............Fu@kin amateur 😉

eejay the dj likes this

On 09/01/2020 at 20:43, Billythebear77 said:

these cunts have lost the plot man, they’re actually calling for Alfie’s legs to be broken at the next Glasgow derby, 55 will end them

not sure whether if this is bears den material or not, admin move it if you’s want 

This is unbelievable, they want to end a man's career because he plays for Rangers?

Our lads have been running this gauntlet since we got promoted back into the league, they need protection from the refs instead of them turning a blind eye. Can this podcast be used as evidence to get fair refereeing in these games? 

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

This is unbelievable, they want to end a man's career because he plays for Rangers?

Our lads have been running this gauntlet since we got promoted back into the league, they need protection from the refs instead of them turning a blind eye. Can this podcast be used as evidence to get fair refereeing in these games? 

Hahaha fuck me

SPWF, ForeverAndEver and OhW like this

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

Could be used as evidence to lay charges of physical abuse - much the same as that tim from port Glasgow - threatening Kent & Morelos with having their throat slashed. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Put the absolute fear of god into the Fenian scum. They know their time is up and it’s back into the box they go. 

They know the next old firm is at ibrox as well which will give them the fear 

20 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Could be used as evidence to lay charges of physical abuse - much the same as that tim from port Glasgow - threatening Kent & Morelos with having their throat slashed. 

I hope the club do something. as I fear the closer we get to 55, the more our players will be abused and treated unfairly. 

Our team is having to work twice as hard in the challenge to lift 55, they have to put up with all sorts of nastiness from opposition players, unfair refereeing,opposition fans abuse, missiles thrown at them, racist slurs and now these threats. 

10 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I hope the club do something. as I fear the closer we get to 55, the more our players will be abused and treated unfairly. 

Our team is having to work twice as hard in the challenge to lift 55, they have to put up with all sorts of nastiness from opposition players, unfair refereeing,opposition fans abuse, missiles thrown at them, racist slurs and now these threats. 

We will do it though. 

Fuck the lot of them 

Tiger Shaw likes this

30 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

We will do it though. 

Fuck the lit of them 

I really don't know what the club will do, but they need to do something soon and not brush this off as 'noise'. 

1 hour ago, Jb85 said:

Is there any links to that? 

I don't know if they do podcasts ... try and dig it out if you told me it was a Bear at the wind up I would have believed you :mutley:

Jb85 likes this