The meltdown continues....

Billythebear77

The beasts have contacted sky sports demanding answers on Boyd's comments towards the junkie thumb.

You just cant make this up. We have andy walkers at sky sports been anti Rangers and also the prick sutton at bt sport. Not a word have come from our club about the anti Rangers.

These beasty bastards always play the victim card.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

The beasts have contacted sky sports demanding answers on Boyd's comments towards the junkie thumb.

You just cant make this up. We have andy walkers at sky sports been anti Rangers and also the prick sutton at bt sport. Not a word have come from our club about the anti Rangers.

What did Boyd say?

5 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

They have the written press in their pockets and now trying to silence anyone who dares criticise them.

12 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Protected species, at least in Scotland. It fucking stinks.

Why the club are still willing to lose the PR war up here I'll never know. We need to fight dirty, it's the only tactic that will work.

Really does make you wonder why we sit back and take it up the arse. 

Kris Boyd has done fuck all wrong, other than actually question if due diligence was done by celtic for Griffiths to be in a good mental state to return to his job, his actions on the pitch clearly show he’s not. 

10 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Kris Boyd has done fuck all wrong, other than actually question if due diligence was done by celtic for Griffiths to be in a good mental state to return to his job, his actions on the pitch clearly show he’s not. 

100% correct was this scummy scheme dad even diagnosed. 

48 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I'm not saying we should go down the road of grassing up incidents if it was to happen the other way around but this dignified silence constantly has to stop. They throw everything at us under the sun and we allow it to happen. The agenda in this shit hole of a country is clear as the nose on my face. Can smell the fear from the east end that we are closing the gap! 

The funny thing is, every one of their media cunts has been insinuating for weeks that Morelos has got mental health issues, and that’s been absolutely fair game to attack him with. Yet as soon as Boyd even mentions Thumb’s well documented mental health issues, they want him sacked. Lunatics.

They are very aggressive when it comes to protecting their "brand" and go on the attack to shut things down very quickly. We are too reactionary (if we even react at all) which allows them to shape the narrative. Their cult members, sorry supporters, are mobilised as well and their ex players are given a platform to write said narrative unchallenged. 

Their pursuit of Boyd is obviously targeted and for me they are trying to drive out anyone non-celtic minded pundits in the public eye. If anyone in Scottish football is qualified to talk publicly about mental health issues it is Kris Boyd. From what I've seen he handled it in completely the correct way and if anything they should be castigated for attacking a man who obviously has another human beings best interests at heart. 

They have their own way for far too long and now it appears to me like they are trying to propagate a siege mentality alongside a victim one.  We do need to come out swinging on this one, as they will shape the narrative again and as has been posted above, Hartson is now saying Morelos gave Motherwell fans the finger. Slowly changing the narrative. Lies becoming the common truth. 

I honestly believe it will get worse the longer we are winning games and when we do win the league this season we will have the likes of Sutton and Hartson calling for points deductions etc and if they get their way we won't have any neutrals or any fair or Rangers minded pundits like Boyd as they will have been taken away and replaced by neutered apologists or even more celtic minded pundits. 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

What did Boyd say?

Looking into it he basically said he has 4 weeks to save his tarrier career and the fact he's not being chosen for more games means he's probably not training well enough. Then said he should focus on himself and not on Boyd. How the fuck anyone can complain about that is beyond me. Paul Pogba would get get writers cramp if he complained to sky every time Souness has a go. Man the fuck up, never seen anyone so happy to be sen as a victim than that club.

6 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

The funny thing is, every one of their media cunts has been insinuating for weeks that Morelos has got mental health issues, and that’s been absolutely fair game to attack him with. Yet as soon as Boyd even mentions Thumb’s well documented mental health issues, they want him sacked. Lunatics.

The language used against Morelos as well has been inflammatory. Nutter, screwball etc. Can you imagine if poor wee Lee was called that? There's a bigger agenda at play in terms of getting rid of Boyd i feel. 

Complete lunatics. 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

That's exactly what we're doing, getting shafted

DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT!!! 

They complained about “gestures” by our players, so when one of their own gets involved with supporters what do they do? Condemn their own player the way they did ours? Of course not, come up with a story that turns said player into a victim! 

You can honestly read them like a fucking book! I can’t wait to ram 55 right down their throats & enjoy a summer of suicides! 

Honestly, I’d love to win the league by a single goal, a penalty, that Morelos dives for! Properly send these victims over the edge! 

Agreed the actions of their fans and mhedia pundits is a disgrace. Would expect tlb to stick up for his players same as SG does but starting to wonder if the club are consciously building a siege mentality the way Fergie did at man u. Certainly the players are fighting for each other in a way I’ve not seen for years. SG certainly seems to have built a good group attitude now.

Oh and get it right up all the smelly bastards that can’t take a joke, a gesture, a criticism or a defeat.😂

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Roaring and pointing up to Boyd during the match made it personal.
Looks like Kris Boyd stood his corner to me,and proved the point.
a club with no shame.

Archived