The meltdown continues....

Billythebear77

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just shows u what a closed shop it is up here. Pundit paid to give a opinion is now asked to explain that opinion.

Wtf man and people wonder why there is a unbalanced issue with reporting that's why. 

Anything that goes against that clubs stance could end up costing you your job

The contrast between the treatment of Morelos and Thumb is just incredible.

One is a lazy, racist addict who fathers children left, right and centre and constantly gestures at fans, abuses fellow players and wipes his nose on other clubs’ crests.

The other is a clean-living model pro who is a bit petulant on the pitch sometimes.

I wonder what the difference is that means the former is treated so much better than the latter...

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

The contrast between the treatment of Morelos and Thumb is just incredible.

One is a lazy, racist addict who fathers children left, right and centre and constantly gestures at fans, abuses fellow players and wipes his nose on other clubs’ crests.

The other is a clean-living model pro who is a bit petulant on the pitch sometimes.

I wonder what the difference is that means the former is treated so much better than the latter...

Thumb scored twice v England mate national hero

36 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Rangers must now take notice no more we're better than that nonsense. Get the gloves off and fight dirty.

Starting with the comments last night on sport sound.

We're still waiting for the follow up statement to last Friday's piece that effectively said we're no happy and we'll tell you why later.

We're so poor at the black arts of dealing with media that it's now to our considerable detriment.

The club will say nothing about any of this.

40 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Another Rangers support that's eventually gonna be pushed from the game for giving a opinion. Make no mistake boyd will be told to tone it down.

That club really are a disgrace. It's not about protecting themselves this is about attacking a man who supports Rangers simple

Our club are a bit of a disgrace too in this whole scenario, we should of taken the same approach with regards to Sutton at BT and Leckie at the sun. As usual though we just lie back and take it.

1 minute ago, MurrayWilson said:

Our club are a bit of a disgrace too in this whole scenario, we should of taken the same approach with regards to Sutton at BT and Leckie at the sun. As usual though we just lie back and take it.

Our band of cowards on the board are not going to do that unless a personal attack on them they hide behind the skirts of club1872.

Hartson apologises:

John Hartson✔@JohnHartson10

Apologies for my wording of the Morelos gesture last night on @BBCSportsound it was a fist pump gesture that earned him a 2nd yellow card versus Motherwell not a middle finger, I will choose my words more carefully in the future

''Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.''

1 minute ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

The fat man has now apologised

Apologies for my wording of the Morelos gesture last night on @BBCSportsound it was a fist pump gesture that earned him a 2nd yellow card versus Motherwell not a middle finger, I will choose my words more carefully in the future.

“Choose my words...” 😂. You lied you fat fuck

2 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

The fat man has now apologised

Apologies for my wording of the Morelos gesture last night on @BBCSportsound it was a fist pump gesture that earned him a 2nd yellow card versus Motherwell not a middle finger, I will choose my words more carefully in the future.

At least he had the balls to apologise.

Archived