Fans At The Piggery

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

Might be in a small minority but being  part of 800 winning there  was unreal what a day

So so jealous, hate this cut allocation nonsense. Videos like this are too much to handle when you go everywhere including away in Europe etc 😫

14 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

That is fuckin awesome from just 800 lucky people.

Will wait till we have won the league before allowing any more mhanky tramps to invade our premises.
To be honest,i wouldn't invite cunts like them into my own home and don't agree in sharing our ground with them.  
And if the rub is tit for tat then so be it.

1 hour ago, giffnockger said:

So so jealous, hate this cut allocation nonsense. Videos like this are too much to handle when you go everywhere including away in Europe etc 😫

2 of us on that run bus had enough points to go, He let me have this one but if A+ get one again for next game there im resigned to him getting it unfortunately. fairs fair,  Magic beating them 8000 or 800 there. 

38 minutes ago, GOAT said:

The sooner the allocation is back to normal or even half of what it was the better.

They could give us it when ever they want, they don't have the ST demand we do. They choose not to, no one is stopping them, they're playing tit for tat as they lost the away support advantage they had. They got more of a % of support in the stadium than we get at theirs, and a far better location.

Go round in circles on this one but we now have ST holders at Ibrox who would have to lose out so that folk could go to away games. You think that's right?

If Ibrox said they would rotate it so that say a different Ibrox section of  4k  fans missed out one OF home games (and BF ST holders took their seats)  each time so that balloted 4k could to the tarriers would you support that? 

23 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

And move to another? Yes, done it before and it never bothered me

If we give them 4 or 8K seats folk have to miss out. Are you happy for that to be you constantly, or rotationally, giving the scum prime position at Ibrox, for a ballot of 4 or 8K bears at their place, in shite location? 

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

They could give us it when ever they want, they don't have the ST demand we do. They choose not to, no one is stopping them, they're playing tit for tat as they lost the away support advantage they had. They got more of a % of support in the stadium than we get at theirs, and a far better location.

Go round in circles on this one but we now have ST holders at Ibrox who would have to lose out so that folk could go to away games. You think that's right?

If Ibrox said they would rotate it so that say a different Ibrox section of  4k  fans missed out one OF home games (and BF ST holders took their seats)  each time so that balloted 4k could to the tarriers would you support that? 

sleekit pete's feet wouldn't touch the ground if he gave us one more ticket for the tottie bowl than we give them for Ibrox.
spot on with the fact people would have to vacate their seats for a mhanky fuckin tramp.

FWIW even when I sat there I always thought the best place for the scum was west enclosure. Less of a profile on tv pics, they'd be getting restricted view seats too. The tarrier barrier could be moved to the Broomie roundabout and give them a corridor that way from the bus park. I'd imagine less seats would be lost to segregation as a few behind dugout and front row of main stand all thats needed. Those folk from WE approx 2.7k would need reseated (I'd imagine it would be tight finding enough seats), but imo that's the only feasible way to increase numbers to get more at their place.

Other than ST holders lose out permanently which imo is wrong.

Archived