Fans At The Piggery

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been there about 10 times. Seen one victory and maybe one or two draws. Canny mind, hazy days.

Vignal and Novo the victory. 

Too steaming most of the time but Ricksen's header while those manky fucks were in full voice was one goal in particular that made me lose my voice.

Pure silence all around whilst pandemonium in our corner and upper.

Lovely shit.

6 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Been there about 10 times. Seen one victory and maybe one or two draws. Canny mind, hazy days.

Vignal and Novo the victory. 

Too steaming most of the time but Ricksen's header while those manky fucks were in full voice was one goal in particular that made me lose my voice.

Pure silence all around whilst pandemonium in our corner and upper.

Lovely shit.

Vignal game not 3 3 mate? 

51 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

What a day mate .I was young boy but I do remember the bedlam .I learned you always celebrate as long as you can .We waited 9 more years till we did it again 

mcoist/drinks 

Was my first time at the piggery, did that wee fenian tramp Joe Miller not miss a penalty in the last few minutes with the score 2-1 to us? 

If we ever give them the whole Broomloan it can only be on the condition that we get the whole of The Lisbon Lions.   They get all one end, we get all one end.    But.....leave things as they are, the more Bears in Ibrox the better.    And, just think how shite the atmosphere was at the piggery.   All you could hear was the 800.   Works against them.  They need us to create an atmosphere, we don’t need them.

6 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

If we ever give them the whole Broomloan it can only be on the condition that we get the whole of The Lisbon Lions.   They get all one end, we get all one end.    But.....leave things as they are, the more Bears in Ibrox the better.    And, just think how shite the atmosphere was at the piggery.   All you could here was the 800.   Works against them.  They need us to create an atmosphere, we don’t need them.

Fuck ever giving them it back, the less manky cunts in Ibrox the better 

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Was my first time at the piggery, did that wee fenian tramp Joe Miller not miss a penalty in the last few minutes with the score 2-1 to us? 

Yeah a pen for an accidental hand ball off Gough .In those days .Never a pen ,Certainly similar to quite a few we never got there  stopping certain goals 

One on the 92 news years day game .Beggars defender stops goal bound shot going in ,with his hands .Ref says no pen .Loads of them 

Remember some one jumping on my back that day and doing my back in .I wasn’t beat pleased

In the highlights ,close up of fans .I can clearly see myself shouting abuse at the beggars in old Rangers end then  .Happy days 

Been to over 30 games there. Earliest memory went with dad and uncles and got told to shut the fuck up on entering. Stoated down to the front of the jungle and my uncle said we needed to be over the Rangers end. Steward wasnt having it til my uncle unzipped the top of his jacket showing the Rangers scarf, we soon got yanked out, along pitch side, cunts were gobbing at us and my uncle was giving it big licks. Think I was about 7. Cant even remember the game.

Best was the Mendes goal game. Limbs everywhere and I ended up about 6 rows from where I'd started the day.

some great games in the 1980s and 1990s, a picture of me was actually used as the fan picture in the 1999 panini sticker book even though it was from 1991 haha with me standing on a barrier at theirs with a brothers in blues flag, was great having 20,000 of us at those times.

IMO the set up now is the best for us, I hated them getting Broomloan and enclosure back in the day, fuck them, the less the better

31 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Well, 5% is doable, we take the same percentage there, 800 at the Piggery is wank

How would that work, where would they be based, how would that work for those ST holders normally seated there, how much segregation etc??

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

How would that work, where would they be based, how would that work for those ST holders normally seated there, how much segregation etc??

Same as Europe.

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Scum hold 60k. 5% there would be 3000, we get 800.

Yes, that’s the point.

13 hours ago, giffnockger said:

So so jealous, hate this cut allocation nonsense. Videos like this are too much to handle when you go everywhere including away in Europe etc 😫

Didn’t need to cut their allocating just needed to beat them that’s the only way to put a stop to their pish 

13 hours ago, giffnockger said:

So so jealous, hate this cut allocation nonsense. Videos like this are too much to handle when you go everywhere including away in Europe etc 😫

Mate why should 1 single Rangers season ticket holder miss out for these cunts? 

13 hours ago, GOAT said:

The sooner the allocation is back to normal or even half of what it was the better.

Especially when we stood thru the games Alnwick was playing left back for the first ten minutes etc and ending up absolute drubbings ,  the numbers demanding season tickets now didn’t fancy it then though

Archived