Fans At The Piggery

ForeverAndEver

18 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate why should 1 single Rangers season ticket holder miss out for these cunts? 

The other side of the coin though mate , why should 6200 bears not see us winning at parkheed after all the humiliation we’ve went through there coz we’re decent now and the new season ticket holder fancy’s the Gerrard reign ,

there’s arguments on both sides , I’m (as selfish as it may be) of the thinking I like many others went there and cup finals under Pedro and Murty and suffered absolutely humiliations, now we’re in a great place we’ve no chance of parkheed and thousands missing out on cup finals ,

if the current set up was in place from the first season back in the top flight due to the demand then fair enough but i think the current set up is a boot in the stains to the bears that went through the last few years 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Especially when we stood thru the games Alnwick was playing left back for the first ten minutes etc and ending up absolute drubbings ,  the numbers demanding season tickets now didn’t fancy it then though

Mate I've done years and years of following away. I know families who had St's in BF who couldn't see games vs the taigs or one in every 3 in other seats cause they cunts came

We should never move our own for them. 

They got over 8000 and we got 7500 cause segregation so fuck em. 

Imagine how pish it must be being a rugby fan  or following cricket or baseball or even just another football team compared to following the Rangers, that 14 second clip got me buzzing, there is no better sound in the world than the Bears in full voice, theres no other experience like being right in amongst it after a winning goal and belting out the tunes with everyone, nothing compares to it

8 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate I've done years and years of following away. I know families who had St's in BF who couldn't see games vs the taigs or one in every 3 in other seats cause they cunts came

We should never move our own for them. 

They got over 8000 and we got 7500 cause segregation so fuck em. 

We should get 7500 there and they get 800 ibrox 👍🏻Best scenario 😂 I’m sure they’ll go for it 

21 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If we give them 4 or 8K seats folk have to miss out. Are you happy for that to be you constantly, or rotationally, giving the scum prime position at Ibrox, for a ballot of 4 or 8K bears at their place, in shite location? 

The fact they always put us out of sight and they get full exposure on TV at Ibrox tells me the sacrifice of away tickets is worth it.  I wouldn’t want to give my seat up for one of those vermin.

6 hours ago, Willis said:

Imagine how pish it must be being a rugby fan  or following cricket or baseball or even just another football team compared to following the Rangers, that 14 second clip got me buzzing, there is no better sound in the world than the Bears in full voice, theres no other experience like being right in amongst it after a winning goal and belting out the tunes with everyone, nothing compares to it

100% 👍

9 hours ago, Cedrick said:

The other side of the coin though mate , why should 6200 bears not see us winning at parkheed after all the humiliation we’ve went through there coz we’re decent now and the new season ticket holder fancy’s the Gerrard reign ,

there’s arguments on both sides , I’m (as selfish as it may be) of the thinking I like many others went there and cup finals under Pedro and Murty and suffered absolutely humiliations, now we’re in a great place we’ve no chance of parkheed and thousands missing out on cup finals ,

if the current set up was in place from the first season back in the top flight due to the demand then fair enough but i think the current set up is a boot in the stains to the bears that went through the last few years 

Will you give up your home ticket for a balloted chance to get an away brief?  Or is it other ST holders you mean should lose out to give you that chance?

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Will you give up your home ticket for a balloted chance to get an away brief?  Or is it other ST holders you mean should lose out to give you that chance?

Had my home ticket when the Broomloan wasn’t full of season ticket holders hence why we got tickets for parkheed , there’s two sides to it mate , I’ve enjoyed the games at ibrox it’s not dampened the atmosphere at all , we’ve had to also endure standing through some humiliations at the piggery to , so obviously some lads will feel hard done to missing 2 of the biggest games in Europe when we’re now competing in them and winning them , during they humiliations we were all at parkheed because the demand wasn’t the same at ibrox , as I said if we came up in the first season under warbuton and the demand and new ticket allocation was in place then , fair enough absolutely no complaints 

52 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

Had my home ticket when the Broomloan wasn’t full of season ticket holders hence why we got tickets for parkheed , there’s two sides to it mate , I’ve enjoyed the games at ibrox it’s not dampened the atmosphere at all , we’ve had to also endure standing through some humiliations at the piggery to , so obviously some lads will feel hard done to missing 2 of the biggest games in Europe when we’re now competing in them and winning them , during they humiliations we were all at parkheed because the demand wasn’t the same at ibrox , as I said if we came up in the first season under warbuton and the demand and new ticket allocation was in place then , fair enough absolutely no complaints 

The last one at Ibrox was embarrassing tbf

56 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

I get all that, but if you get by previous years and focus on today, the bottom line is ST holders will likely have to lose out for us to get an increased allocation at their place. Theres loads of kids, our future support, in the Broomloan, why should it be them rather than those who want away tickers so much being the ones to lose out?

23 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The last one at Ibrox was embarrassing tbf

You dying to hear their IRAoke like? fuck them, the manky bastards should be given as little tickets as possible from now on, hate the sight of the cunts in our stadium never mind wanting hear their “atmosphere” 

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

You dying to hear their IRAoke like? fuck them, the manky bastards should be given as little tickets as possible from now on, hate the sight of the cunts in our stadium never mind wanting hear their “atmosphere” 

Are you special? 

All you could hear was their ‘IRAoke’ with 800, hence it was embarrassing.

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Are you special? 

All you could hear was their ‘IRAoke’ with 800, hence it was embarrassing.

So giving them more tickets would make that better? 

you’re the one wanting season ticket holders to miss out to accommodate more of they manky bastards, but aye I’m the special one? fucking helmet. 

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

you’re the one wanting season ticket holders to miss out to accommodate more of they manky bastards, but aye I’m the special one? fucking helmet. 

It was a different point. 

Did I say I wanted season ticket holders to miss out? I want bigger allocations yes, preferably it would be back to normal but not exactly feasible, so 5% would be sound.

2 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

You tell the wee rattling troll mate 😆👍

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It was a different point. 

Did I say I wanted season ticket holders to miss out? I want bigger allocations yes, preferably it would be back to normal but not exactly feasible, so 5% would be sound.

The allocation is fine, we’ve been at a disadvantage for years with they cunts having a full stand behind the goal, there’s a reason the tarriers have been greeting about the allocation 

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You tell the wee rattling troll mate 😆👍

Want a straw, pal?

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Probably because of the lineup. 

The mood on our bus turned instantly when the teams were released. 

Still shite though, the line up last season was near enough the same, and the atmosphere was brilliant.

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

The allocation is fine, we’ve been at a disadvantage for years with they cunts having a full stand behind the goal, there’s a reason the tarriers have been greeting about the allocation 

It’s not though, 800 at the Piggery is shite.

2 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Feared the worst as soon as I seen it, Gerrard got it badly wrong that day, showed them far too much respect 

He over thought it, tried to counter their strengths and forgot that their failure to deal with our strengths were what got us the previous wins.

He's obviously learned from it.

Archived