Fans At The Piggery

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see both sides of the argument here, I dont want to give them the whole broomloan again tho, ever.

The most annoying thing is when the old firm games come along esp away games then all you get on here and on social.media is a bunch of glory hunters rabbiting on about how they dont have a season ticket and haven't attended any other away games this season, but they have some sob story about how much they really want to go to the old firm and how much they deserve a ticket even tho they wouldn't be interested in any other game, or if theres a ballot for tickets theres all the 'I'm pure hard done by' posts from folk who didnt get lucky or the "I've followed Rangers for years and really want to go to this game" posts. If you want to go to old firm games then buy a ST, if you cant afford one that's a shame but dont come posting a sob story hoping someone will feel bad and donate a ticket to you cause they wont. It's the same shite every single old firm game.

The fans who really deserve a ticket to the pigerry are the ones who stood thru drubbing vs Alloa on Tuesday nights and watched us struggling against Brechin etc

13 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate I've done years and years of following away. I know families who had St's in BF who couldn't see games vs the taigs or one in every 3 in other seats cause they cunts came

We should never move our own for them. 

They got over 8000 and we got 7500 cause segregation so fuck em. 

Great post 52 .No like ye😉

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Want a straw, pal?

Still shite though, the line up last season was near enough the same, and the atmosphere was brilliant.

It’s not though, 800 at the Piggery is shite.

But you’ve only been there once mate 

You have no idea of the changes and way bears are treated at bheastville now compared to previously 

I have more respect for Goats argument ,who goes to  these fixtures .He is still wrong but you just don’t get why many bears are apathetic about getting tickets at their place now 

My whole life has been about seeing the next OF games as a Rangers fan .Proud of being to all the past ones .Now I would much rather see all bears packed into Ibrox 

And take my chances with any future bheastville games 

My favourite game at there's; Coop sent off, dawson sent off, Big Peter saves a penalty and Durrant has his first OF ( I think) never have I moved about after a penalty save or a goal scored. Started off at the back of the Rangers end  ended up near the front , then in the middle just chaos n brilliant 

Fuck I miss standing at football

If we win the title this season,you will hear one huge bang at the paedo dome as the tramps 9iar,never mind 10 will explode like a sewer fatberg.
You will never have seen shit like this for a long time.
They will be knockin fuckin lumps out of each other and the pictures will be beamed straight to you on the sofa. :popcorn:
They might even have a lynching party for sleekit pete.
This would end this shite of 800 tickets as you could bet your house on this lot just slithering away into oblivion.
CHEERIO YA MHANKY FUCKIN TRAMPS.
The flip side is why any decent minded person could support a club with their background.

And the new board actually 'begging' (pun intended) us to take more tickets for the big shoogly.  :snapoutofit: 

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

If we win the title this season,you will hear one huge bang at the paedo dome as the tramps 9iar,never mind 10 will explode like a sewer fatberg.
They will be knockin fuckin lumps out of each other and the pictures will be beamed straight to you on the sofa. :popcorn:
This would end this shite of 800 tickets as you could bet your house on this lot just slithering away into oblivion.
The flip side is why any decent minded person could support a club with their background.

And the new board actually 'begging' (pun intended) us to take more tickets for the big shoogly.  :snapoutofit: 

Perfect scenario #1

we win the league before the last scum game and all our fans turn up wae binoculars and rip the utter cunt out they silly blind bastards who couldn’t see us coming

perfect scenario #2

a repeat of ‘99’ at the chamber of lies with the addition of binoculars

that “cannae see the Rangers coming” patter is fucking hoaching, the meltdown will be fucking biblical 🔴🔵

On ‎10‎/‎01‎/‎2020 at 19:37, pcbear said:

I think that was my first time there, as you say waited a age for the next one, there was a good 3-3 not long after this  we scored 3 in the first 20 minutes when Gordon Dalziel played out his skin and I thought we had unearthed a gem, that was a one off though.

Classic game . anyone with the footage of this one ? Another win that got away that day

5 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Think about that though mate . That is exactly why , we won't be allowed to win it .

Only constant performances like the one few weeks ago , will be enough . No margin for error . It's exciting , we have many home games .

We also have many absolutely corrupt cunts for officials

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Think about that though mate . That is exactly why , we won't be allowed to win it .

Only constant performances like the one few weeks ago , will be enough . No margin for error . It's exciting , we have many home games .

We also have many absolutely corrupt cunts for officials

The number of decisions going in their favour of which I have absolutely no doubts about,will be off the scale in the next couple of months.
As you said eejay,that we have to do our part and with our performances.
Get the violins tuned up :violin:
:mutley:

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

The number of decisions going in their favour of which I have absolutely no doubts about,will be off the scale in the next couple of months.
As you said eejay,that we have to do our part and with our performances.
Get the violins tuned up :violin:
:mutley:

Get yer snorkel and flippers out cause well be well past our knees in fenian tears

It’s not going to happen anyway however in the context of this season the allocation is ideal for us. Our team have shown they have no fear going there, the Tims on the other hand I don’t think fancy it at all - yup they won the last game at Ibrox however we fucked it....play our own game and we will boss them next time. Granted we will turn them over regardless of allocations however will take any edge we can get. 

Archived