Sign in to follow this  
Finny

Players that randomly come into you're head

16 hours ago, Bruno's Manbun said:

Bizarrely Joachim Bjorkland randomly popped into my head yesterday and I've no idea why 

Weird.

On 10/01/2020 at 00:09, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

Alec Cleland. Must have been Walter's love child. How was he even near that team?

His hair made me hate him 😡

On 10/01/2020 at 02:14, Drumloyal said:

The other day I was thinking about ma auld granda who died back in 2008 and one name popped into my head, Gordan Petric.

Ma granda used to constantly shout at the wireless calling him "Gordan Putrid".  :lol:

My grandad was similar with shouting abuse to big eck, he was constantly giving it, “ how can a defender of your ability not be able to sort a fucking defence”. Miss the grumpy old bastard 😂😂

Randomly mentioned Francis Jeffers in a conversation today, worst player to grace our club. Cunts moan about Kevin Kyle and sandaza, but fuck me that cunt was beyond useless. At least we didn’t pay 10 million for the fucker like arsenal did lol 

corkinator, Finny and markem like this

2 hours ago, stevemac said:

Anestis Argyriou.

Fuck knows why, gives us a cold shiver whenever he pops into my head 😅

Him and the Brazilian cunt has to be the worst central defence pairing in football history. Thank fuck we were only playing Peterhead and Annan at the time 

22 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Him and the Brazilian cunt has to be the worst central defence pairing in football history. Thank fuck we were only playing Peterhead and Annan at the time 

Cribari 🤣 heres a little reminder on how far we have come in the transfer market 

Screenshot_20200112-030838_Chrome.jpg

1690tamRFC likes this

11 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Breaks your heart to read that. Horrible. 

Who would have thought though that out of the 3, with sandaza doing alright in the spl and cribari being a Brazilian that kyle was the most successful hahah

1 minute ago, stevemac said:

Who would have thought though that out of the 3, with sandaza doing alright in the spl and cribari being a Brazilian that kyle was the most successful hahah

I know mate, but look at us now. Outstanding. 

stevemac likes this