'UP MY STREET' HARRY Redknapp on Morelos

Smile

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Steelydan1690 said:

That's  fucking shocking calling the boy a screwball in all honestly fenian bastard 

And McCoist just panders to the fat mess afterward. 

Even when I see a picture of Ally now it disgusts me, the way he now puts more effort in to playing up to the ridiculous bufoon Brazil than he ever did as manager. especially that stupid grin on his fat face he has nowadays.  Still. all about the money.

Another few years and he'll probably look the same as Brazil too.  Tweedle Dee and Teedle Dum, both of them talking twaddle.

When you think what great footballers they were it really is a travesty they've ended up a pantomime comedy act with no class at all. 

I heard it this morning. Brazil started harping on about edouard being an excellent centre forward as well. Harry just said yeah yeah they are both good cfs, while mcoist simpered and giggled in the background as per. Just a massive cringefest now when mcoist is there. Riddy of a man.

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Nice of Brazil to use a word used to trivialise and mock people with mental health problems to describe Morelos.  The language used to describe him is absolutely ridiculous and Gerrard was absolutely spot on to call out the people who clearly have if in for him the other day. 

The horrible bastard also said on air he had "no sympathy" for suicide after Robin Williams took his own life, he's got to be on thin ice in that job, more than a few times he has says the wrong thing. 

1 hour ago, Smile said:

'UP MY STREET' 

Rangers transfer news: Redknapp says Morelos ‘could set Spurs alight’ after Brazil brands him ‘screwball

HARRY REDKNAPP believes Alfredo Morelos 'could set Spurs alight'.

The Rangers forward has netted 28 goals in 35 appearances so far this season.

NINTCHDBPICT000553090805.jpg?w=620

Tottenham are on the lookout for a new striker after Harry Kane was ruled out for up to four months.

And former Spurs boss Redknapp believes the Colombian would be a good addition to his old side.

Speaking on talkSPORT, host Alan Brazil asked Redknapp: "What about the screwball at Rangers. Are you having him?"

And Redknapp said: "I would take him, yeah. I’d have a go [at signing him].

NINTCHDBPICT000550239386.jpg?w=620

Redknapp believes the Colombian would set Spurs alight

He is right up my street."

Rangers legend Ally McCoist joked: "Listen Harry, if you can handle Paulo Di Canio you could handle Morelos, that’s all I’m saying to you.”

And Redknapp replied: "I’ll have him, I’d love him! He could come and set the place alight, couldn’t he.”

Calling Morelos a screwball?

Brazil got fucked up the shitepipe by an old paedo for sweeties and money.

Ends up an old fat alkie bastard who’s head could explode any minute.

Not surprised in the slightest McCoist didn’t go through the fat cunt. 🤬

I love McCoist but the slander towards Morelos is getting beyond ridiculous and if Ally is going to continue to do these shows then he has to stand up and defend instead of pandering. Brazil's comment is despicable and there is no need.

I’m glad Gerrard made the Suarez comparison the other day because I’ve been thinking it for a while. A lot of the best, most entertaining players have their mental moments . Suarez, Cantona, Gazza, Zidane to name a few. But his undeniable quality doesn’t get a look in with these cunts, he’s just a “screwball”.

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

I’m glad Gerrard made the Suarez comparison the other day because I’ve been thinking it for a while. A lot of the best, most entertaining players have their mental moments . Suarez, Cantona, Gazza, Zidane to name a few. But his undeniable quality doesn’t get a look in with these cunts, he’s just a “screwball”.

I hate the Suarez comparison because although Gerrard is meaning it from a football perspective, many others will see it differently. Suarez is scum who spits and bites on people. Morelos is nothing like that. As for Cantona & Zidane, I loved how they defended themselves.

22 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Buff has never had a moment like those players though. 

2 hours ago, Smile said:

'UP MY STREET' 

Rangers transfer news: Redknapp says Morelos ‘could set Spurs alight’ after Brazil brands him ‘screwball

HARRY REDKNAPP believes Alfredo Morelos 'could set Spurs alight'.

The Rangers forward has netted 28 goals in 35 appearances so far this season.

NINTCHDBPICT000553090805.jpg?w=620

Tottenham are on the lookout for a new striker after Harry Kane was ruled out for up to four months.

And former Spurs boss Redknapp believes the Colombian would be a good addition to his old side.

Speaking on talkSPORT, host Alan Brazil asked Redknapp: "What about the screwball at Rangers. Are you having him?"

And Redknapp said: "I would take him, yeah. I’d have a go [at signing him].

NINTCHDBPICT000550239386.jpg?w=620

Redknapp believes the Colombian would set Spurs alight

He is right up my street."

Rangers legend Ally McCoist joked: "Listen Harry, if you can handle Paulo Di Canio you could handle Morelos, that’s all I’m saying to you.”

And Redknapp replied: "I’ll have him, I’d love him! He could come and set the place alight, couldn’t he.”

I hate the twitchy ball sack faced poor man's Arthur Daily. 

Stuck to Jam Roly-poly, you bruised faced cunt! 

Archived